+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

waiting on applicant

Jul 23, 2016
Hello, my name is Valentyn, I am in Ukraine. I would like to ask you all some quastions. The point is that 07 of July, 2016 I applied the SINP. 14 of July I received a letter from the SINP about additional documents and forms which were missed in my application. Also my status became "waiting on applicant". I sent a letter with attached forms and documents (filled and scanned). However my status in SINP was not changed and now it is "waiting on applicant". I sent a request letter to the SINP (about this problem), but I have not had any answer yet. Who can tell me: why my status is not changed after sent letter with filled, scanned and attached forms and documents. I am worrying. HELP ME PLEASE, people..!!!!

Mar 20, 2016
ValentynOpanasiuk said:
Hello, my name is Valentyn, I am in Ukraine. I would like to ask you all some quastions. The point is that 07 of July, 2016 I applied the SINP. 14 of July I received a letter from the SINP about additional documents and forms which were missed in my application. Also my status became "waiting on applicant". I sent a letter with attached forms and documents (filled and scanned). However my status in SINP was not changed and now it is "waiting on applicant". I sent a request letter to the SINP (about this problem), but I have not had any answer yet. Who can tell me: why my status is not changed after sent letter with filled, scanned and attached forms and documents. I am worrying. HELP ME PLEASE, people..!!!!

Have you tried to email: immigration.documents@gov.sk.ca
or call (Canada 001) 306-798-7467 and quote your SINP Application number.