+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

AhmedM2018

Jan 10, 2018
Hi ,
My background checking started two months ago, but IRCC was waiting for a police certificate which I uploaded a week ago. Now my status for ADR is Not Applicable.
So when do you think I can get the PPR email?
Regards
Ahmed

ADEYEYE

Star Member
Sep 17, 2017
lagos Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Nov 14 2017
Doc's Request.
July 2018 RPRF
Nomination.....
feb 26 2017
AOR Received.
15/05/15
Med's Done....
9 april 2018
Passport Req..
July 20 2018
Hello house have been in IP2 for 15 days now what really happens at IP2 stage.

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Hy guys, i raised CSE and got reply from them after 16 days,

we verified the info u provided and we can confirm that the application still in process, while the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible,
Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken or if additional information is required, we hope the information provided is helpful assisting you with your inquiry.............

AOR > March 2016
currently i m NA3 status after IP2,
ip2 >27 feb
NA3 > 3 april
adittional doc shows > we r reviewing the doc

soabh

May 25, 2018
Dears,

My application status is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone advice me weather i am at IP1 or IP2??
A clear cut IP2

atgeo

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2017
Med's Done....
31-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2018
Almost 11 months in IP2

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
A clear cut IP2
Guys im at this stage since 4months and two weeks before some additional documents related to employment,like salary slip,appointmnet letter and bank statement were asked and its been a week to submitted, 6months application processing time has already been passed, what i should do or expect?

soabh

May 25, 2018
Guys im at this stage since 4months and two weeks before some additional documents related to employment,like salary slip,appointmnet letter and bank statement were asked and its been a week to submitted, 6months application processing time has already been passed, what i should do or expect?
They usually take more time for Prov.Nomination cases

bkmsathi

Nov 19, 2017
H

Hopefully soon

Hi

How’s everything with you?

I got the below reply from Ottawa VO. Any views on it please?

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum.

Krystine

Dec 12, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
23-04-2018
Passport Req..
27-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-10-2018
LANDED..........
14-10-2018
Hello everyone,

I just checked my status thru automated message at CIC call center and here is what I got today.

Application status:
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility:
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results:
You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents:
We do not need additional document
Interview:
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics:
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check:
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Does it mean I am in IP2 stage at this moment? Being IP2 means there was no missing documents in my app, I believe. Is this true?

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
Most accurate Statistical Forecasting Tool Available on Google Sheets SSF to know your Predictive PPR Date

If you are stuck for longer time in IP2/Background Checks click on below mentioned link of SSF to know your Predicted PPR Date.

During one month only since launch of SSF, around 510- Applicants from 43-Nationalities around the globe entered their details in SSF and got their Predicted PPR Date.

Among them 77-Applicants got their PPR as per SSF Prediction with 95% Accuracy.

It is free. No need to pay USD35 or any other amount for Notes. Use SSF which is totally free.

Enter your IP2/Background Start Date, and Nationality and get your Predicted PPR Date and wait up till that date.

Click below link and enter your details in last empty row:-

SSF Link to get your Predicted PPR Date
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Note: Some people who are doing business and earning money from poor innocent applicants might call it a spam. Because it is free.
this file is containing all the data related to express entry applicants only ?
In express entry cic claims 6months processing time while in this sheet even at IP2 to PPR time is more than 6months.? Strange

vaibhavekhar

Feb 1, 2018
United States
Category........
FSW
Got the Golden email on Friday!!!!!! :)

Just wanted to give you guys an update and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Here is my application timeline:

ITA: Jan 2018
AOR: 12Feb2018
Medical passed: 20Feb2018
PPR received: 15Jun2018

Good luck to all who are waiting.

strikeharsh

Apr 6, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Got the Golden email on Friday!!!!!! :)

Just wanted to give you guys an update and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Here is my application timeline:

ITA: Jan 2018
AOR: 12Feb2018
Medical passed: 20Feb2018
PPR received: 15Jun2018

Good luck to all who are waiting.
Nice which stream