Hi Guys,
I am AOR 13 Mar 2018
MEP/IP1 21 Mar 2018
IP2 25 APR
ADR 25 APR
Submitted 26 APR
ADR status: Not applicable from 26 APR

No further update.

Anyone has the same timeline, and does anyone know what is it mean for for ADR status to be Not applicable

cgabbas

Mar 7, 2015
Dears,

My application status is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone advice me weather i am at IP1 or IP2??

ahmedm24

Feb 13, 2018
Dears,

My application status is as below:

Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone advice me weather i am at IP1 or IP2??
You are IP2 and I have the same statuses.
When is your AOR?

PakIrfanKhan

Apr 3, 2018
Most accurate Statistical Forecasting Tool Available on Google Sheets SSF to know your Predictive PPR Date

If you are stuck for longer time in IP2/Background Checks click on below mentioned link of SSF to know your Predicted PPR Date.

During one month only since launch of SSF, around 510- Applicants from 43-Nationalities around the globe entered their details in SSF and got their Predicted PPR Date.

Among them 77-Applicants got their PPR as per SSF Prediction with 95% Accuracy.

It is free. No need to pay USD35 or any other amount for Notes. Use SSF which is totally free.

Enter your IP2/Background Start Date, and Nationality and get your Predicted PPR Date and wait up till that date.

Click below link and enter your details in last empty row:-

SSF Link to get your Predicted PPR Date
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit#gid=736887406

Note: Some people who are doing business and earning money from poor innocent applicants might call it a spam. Because it is free.

Reactions: managersonline