+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
If you are in SS, you should not expect PPR before 7 months in SS at least. I hope you are not in SS and it is a general delay in IP2 stage. Good luck!
Just no way for me to know about it.

My profile moved pretty quick though. AOR: 29 Jan, I guess 10 days later the medicals were clears, and a few days later background check changed to not applicable, and then on 28th Feb, it was 'We do not need additional documents' and the usual IP2.

Just a quick question, does everybody go through security screening?
I would like to know too.

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
Just a quick question, does everybody go through security screening?
I understood from reading @legalfalcon posts that there are two levels for Security. One that all applicants go through and the Strict one referred to usually as Security Screening which only selected applicants go through based on nationality, travel history etc..

Reactions: Nobatia

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just no way for me to know about it.

My profile moved pretty quick though. AOR: 29 Jan, I guess 10 days later the medicals were clears, and a few days later background check changed to not applicable, and then on 28th Feb, it was 'We do not need additional documents' and the usual IP2.

Just hope you are not in SS. One way to determine that is to order CBSA notes but I think it is too early for you to order it. I would send an email to my visa office and ask about the status update. From their reply, you can easily understand if you are in SS or not.

I would like to know too.

No not all. Only their favorite ones go to SS.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
I have sent an email to Ottawa office but have not received any response yet. Its been 12 days. I'll use a format to send an email.

Nobatia

Aug 20, 2017
United Arab Emirates
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
29-12-2017
AOR Received.
29-12-2017
Med's Done....
15-01-2018
Passport Req..
02-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-06-2018
LANDED..........
13-10-2018
All you guys who are waiting in ip2 , have you paid the rprf fees ?
I paid upfront, but it doesn't seem to make any difference in regards to processing speed.

Reactions: kanwar

arhamusman

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
hy guys,
today i saw update in my profile, My BG goes to not applicable from we r processing ur Bg,
i was on ip2 stage since 27 feb 2018, its NA3 stage now, what happened now, adittional doc session still shows the we r reviewing the doc u provided,
my aor march 2016, and medical expired, visa office is ottawa

Reactions: Nobatia

alnemeh82

Mar 10, 2017
hy guys,
today i saw update in my profile, My BG goes to not applicable from we r processing ur Bg,
i was on ip2 stage since 27 feb 2018, its NA3 stage now, what happened now, adittional doc session still shows the we r reviewing the doc u provided,
my aor march 2016, and medical expired, visa office is ottawa
March 2016!?!...Wow man. I salute your patience...From what I read here you should be getting the golden email anytime soon....All the best

Xirconium

Aug 21, 2017
PPR request received! From the start date of this application (the first 2 were cancelled due to lawyer mistakes) it took 6.5months.

The question I have is this:

We need to send photocopies of the passport picture page and the amendment page. In the Australian passport there is a page labelled "Observations" but nothing labelled amendment. I'm fairly confident that what they are looking for is the Observations page, but can anyone back this up? I've tried looking online for the answer but can't seem to confirm my thoughts.

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
For those who are stuck in security screening, I have created a predictive-model in Google Sheets.

This model takes into consideration the information of PPR date of those who were in Security Screening, and who are still in Security Screening. Model has automatic adjustment feature by which it will continue to monitor the new PPR date, as well as delay that is happening to existing SS victims. All forum members are welcome to enter their details to get an idea about statistically predicted PPR date based on historical data. Of course this is an indication and you can continue to monitor sheet for changing trend of CBSA/CSIS/IRCC because sheet will continue to automatically update. Moreover, sheet also automatically recommends File Mandamus for those whose delay has crossed the above-average limits.

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Enter your SS date and Nationality and know your approximate PPR date.
This is a great job that irfan khan has done based on statistical data.

Those who have been waiting for more then 40 days in IP2 should enter their details in this google sheet to get idea about their prospective PPR date.

pushpender

Apr 3, 2018
AOR: 24-Feb-2018
MEP: 25-Feb-2018
IP2: 8-Mar-2018

Stuck in ip2 since 8th march, can someone please share their details, how much time does it take from ip2 to ppr?
Appreciate the help!
Same here.... Aor28 Feb... Medical passed.... Now waiting for next step