+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
did you get a message from cic to redo your medicals? have you already got your ppr?
Nope i called an agent and he told me that they will send me the request once they will almost finish the security check so it will take some time but they will not extend

kanwar

Apr 21, 2012
So I guess the next steps are
1. Request for rprf ( if not paid before )
2. Medical request ( in case expired )
3. Ppr
??

ray_18

May 1, 2017
Is it a good idea to apply for Canada visa to attend a convocation of family member ? while application is still in process? Any negative effect ? Chances of getting visa?

Nunu2020

Mar 28, 2018
hy guys,
today i saw update in my profile, My BG goes to not applicable from we r processing ur Bg,
i was on ip2 stage since 27 feb 2018, its NA3 stage now, what happened now, adittional doc session still shows the we r reviewing the doc u provided,
my aor march 2016, and medical expired, visa office is ottawa
is there anything like NA3?

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Was there any change in the review of ADR or any other fields?
If none of them have changed, you can expect your PPR in a day or two
Hi @nemako , Can you please let me know, how much time New Delhi Visa Office takes to reply?

How did you approach New Delhi Visa Office, so that you got a call?

Do anyone here have idea on contacting to New Delhi Visa Office? I have raised CSE and sent emails but no reply. Though, got a response of CSE from Canada, that "decision has been made" on my application.

But I don't know whether it is approved or not.

Can anyone help me on this?

For my timeline read my signature.

Last edited:

AyeshaFaseeh

Mar 14, 2018
hello .. cn i knw ur timeline.. bcz evn im frm india .. in my case ip2 since 21st march 2018
waitng PPR mail from delhi visa officr

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
Further new features in the Google Sheet for Forecasting PPR date has been added:-

Predictive PPR Date in Case you are in Normal SS Processing Slot
Predictive PPR Date in Case you are in Above Average SS Processing Slot
Predictive Date After Which You Should think of Filing Mandamus Case

As of now the summary of sheet is as under which will also continue to increase as more SS-Victims are added:-

Number of Applicants in Normal Security Screening Processing Time:121
Number of Applicants Who Got PPR:6
Number of Applicants Whose Processing Time is Above Average:19
Total SS-Applicants in the list:146

You are also most welcome to try your luck by clicking on following link:-

Click below to see updated details:-

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Click below to see updated details:-

Security Screening Forecaster- Get Your Approximate PPR Date

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u42_1NYo4tvzzdqoUBrYkKBLkxXfiopb37_84_RrbIc/edit?usp=sharing

Very Good Job by Irfan Khan.

nemako

Mar 15, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2017
AOR Received.
07-05-2017
Hi @nemako , Can you please let me know, how much time New Delhi Visa Office takes to reply?

How did you approach New Delhi Visa Office, so that you got a call?

Do anyone here have idea on contacting to New Delhi Visa Office? I have raised CSE and sent emails but no reply. Though, got a response of CSE from Canada, that "decision has been made" on my application.

But I don't know whether it is approved or not.

Can anyone help me on this?

For my timeline read my signature.
Hi Krishna,

NDVO hasnt replied to a single CSE of mine regarding the status of my application.
The only response I got for a CSE raised to CPC-Ottawa was that they dont handle my application.
The only means of communication with NDVO is via mail or CSE. They dont entertain calls.

In my case, they had called me initially to clarify on my new born and my updated medicals in January end. Then the 2nd call was 3-4 days before my PPR. This was to confirm if my new born's payment was done and other clarifications. I had missed atleast three of their calls due to a meeting. Each time when i dialed back, it goes through the automated response/IVR. They were able to contact my husband using my alternate number and they got the details from him. They told him that they didnt respond to any of the CSE because my application was almost in the final stage and it didnt matter.

If the decision is already made, you can expect your PPR soon or a call from NDVO if they need any more details from you.

krishna09

Jul 19, 2017
Hi Krishna,

NDVO hasnt replied to a single CSE of mine regarding the status of my application.
The only response I got for a CSE raised to CPC-Ottawa was that they dont handle my application.
The only means of communication with NDVO is via mail or CSE. They dont entertain calls.

In my case, they had called me initially to clarify on my new born and my updated medicals in January end. Then the 2nd call was 3-4 days before my PPR. This was to confirm if my new born's payment was done and other clarifications. I had missed atleast three of their calls due to a meeting. Each time when i dialed back, it goes through the automated response/IVR. They were able to contact my husband using my alternate number and they got the details from him. They told him that they didnt respond to any of the CSE because my application was almost in the final stage and it didnt matter.

If the decision is already made, you can expect your PPR soon or a call from NDVO if they need any more details from you.
Thank you @nemako for your response. In my case I am raising CSE to Canada and New Delhi both. I am getting the response from Canada CSE, and again as I mentioned previously they are just passing the request to NDVO but not getting any update. The oldest message that was passed to NDVO by Canada CSE was on 8 March.

So "CSE raised to CPC-Ottawa" means raising CSE to Canada, right? I hope will get the response soon.

Thanks again.

summerxx

Jun 12, 2016
I received an ADR to renew my passport. I submitted it right after I received the ADR.
I'm very afraid it'll take cic another month+ to touch my file again. anybody knows if things move faster in the final review stage?

PS: Eligibility, Medical, Background check all completed, only final review left.

ITA_Warrior

Mar 8, 2018
Hi everyone

I could not find a right thread for my question so I m asking it here:

I logged into my account today and my profile which used to say "submitted" changed to "updated" and I noticed my back ground check is saying "we are processing your background check we will send you a message if we need more information".

I am not sure whether BG has changed or it was same before. Also I have not received any email regarding any update in my account. I have done upfront medicals and I have not passed the medicals yet either.

So I m confused what is happening to my profile.

Sorry for this awkward question!