+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Oh man this wait is Brutal . Refreshing my email every 10 minutes. Hope you all having good day. Do they usually send out the emails in the weekends? Or just on working days. Thanks a lot.
I know how it feels like!
And yes, they only send por emails on working days

Reactions: martin89

Hanymostafa88

Apr 25, 2017
Greetings gentlemen,
I ordered my first set of notes a week ago, my question is, is it possible to get PPR before recieving the notes?
Or is the process set on hold till i recieve my notes?
Thanks in advance,

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
Greetings gentlemen,
I ordered my first set of notes a week ago, my question is, is it possible to get PPR before recieving the notes?
Or is the process set on hold till i recieve my notes?
Thanks in advance,
They do not put files on hold!
I got my ppr whilst having a pending gcms notes request on the system

Reactions: martin89

SmartG

Jul 14, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-08-2016
Nomination.....
21-03-2017
AOR Received.
15-04-2017
I received AOR on April 13th, 2017. My bgs changed to 'we have started your bgs, we'll send you a msg if we need more info' on Oct 06th of last year. Ever since there has been no development. I have become boxed in and anxieties are getting off hand, today I received a blank update in my application (one where it says your app is updated and log in to view the update). Also I called CIC agent in end Nov where they really reaffirmed that security verifications are going on and everything is in good order. After that call however it says in ADR 'the additional doc you provided have been uploaded', even when there was no upload from my side. What could possibly be this update. I've been in IP2 for around over 3 months.
Hi, I am April 15 AIR, today I also received same blank Updated status in portal. Currently in ip2. What you think what does it signifies? Thanks

karrotkeyk

Aug 1, 2017
oman
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Is it very likely to be in IP2 but ADR status is like this —-> We need more documents to continue processing your application?

FSW-O
IP2 - Feb9, 2018