+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

HAchar

Dec 9, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FSW
hey folks.. my application status went into IP2 on Dec 26th. My Question is this:
Will there be any notification about the PPR email in the MyCIC account as well?
IP2 was on Dec 26th but I am yet to get any PPR email :( as per what I read in some threads here, i shouldve gotten it the very next day

is there anybody else here with the same IP2 date as mine? let me know incase you have any information :(

Last edited:

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Am waiting in IP2 since October 21st ......... already 80 days and still counting ....
my stats
AOR september 21st
MEP september 30
no IP1 directly IP2 on October 21st
no documents needed : december 1st

Reactions: HAchar

HAchar

Dec 9, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FSW
Looks like the visa dept were on some kind of a vacation break and will resume their duties soon. 80 days is a long wait.
my AOR was on dec 6 and 20 days later it moved on to IP2. But then christmas came and we are bound to have delays
cant do nothing about that :rolleyes:

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Well last week a sister of a friend and family received PPR
they were AOR DECEMBER
And PPR in same month soo lucky ....

Reactions: gary007

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
hey folks.. my application status went into IP2 on Dec 26th. My Question is this:
Will there be any notification about the PPR email in the MyCIC account as well?
IP2 was on Dec 26th but I am yet to get any PPR email :( as per what I read in some threads here, i shouldve gotten it the very next day

is there anybody else here with the same IP2 date as mine? let me know incase you have any information :(
Lot of us are in the same both, im ip2 since december 18th my aor is NOV 13th and they said they need additionnal verifications and will out of processing time even if im only two months post AOR ! crazy facts actually

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Lot of us are in the same both, im ip2 since december 18th my aor is NOV 13th and they said they need additionnal verifications and will out of processing time even if im only two months post AOR ! crazy facts actually
That Email actually is sent to many people i think it's written in order to make us wait even if you are in the first month you can copy it and paste it in google you willngind out that it has been sent to maaaany people ....so frustrating

Reactions: Maryz

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
That Email actually is sent to many people i think it's written in order to make us wait even if you are in the first month you can copy it and paste it in google you willngind out that it has been sent to maaaany people ....so frustrating

yes but lot of them are under security screening thats what makes me worried

tuce

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Rome
AOR Received.
27-07-2017
Med's Done....
23-08-2017
Still waiting and is so frustrating ..i emailed my visa office on dec 5th and no message till now from them..i hope they dont answer but send ppr ahaha..am in ip2 since october 19th and my aor is 27 july 2017, from my gcms notes everything seems fine but no record from visa office..just that the file was sent on oct 18th from CIO
Hope we all get ppr soon and stop waiting :) finger crossed

Reactions: gary007 and mamgain

Maryz

May 11, 2017
LANDED..........
10-02-2019
Still waiting and is so frustrating ..i emailed my visa office on dec 5th and no message till now from them..i hope they dont answer but send ppr ahaha..am in ip2 since october 19th and my aor is 27 july 2017, from my gcms notes everything seems fine but no record from visa office..just that the file was sent on oct 18th from CIO
Hope we all get ppr soon and stop waiting :) finger crossed

i know i shouldnt lol by i sent an email for status inquiri, last one i sent was on december 28th and got standard response that everyone wants to avoid "additionnal verifications" since then nothing but ADR status who went to "we need additional docs " but no request. Im in ip2 since dec 18th lets see hope will not got same response

Reactions: tuce

Sofiane009

Nov 29, 2017
Algeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ottawa
AOR Received.
21-09-2017
Hello guys i need your Help
Finally received my GCMS notes the security page is BLANK WHITE there is nothing there except my name , next page is criminality it's passed

assemssments
eligibility : passed
security :
HIRV :
criminality : passed
org Crime :
medical : Passed
misrepersentation
info sharing : complete
other reqs :
final :

my stats :
AOR 21 september 2017
MEP 29 september
IP2 21 october
how do i know if i am on security screening , i seached in a lot of topics didn't find my answer , please help

jaspa

Dec 6, 2017
California
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
21-11-2017
Doc's Request.
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
21-11-2017
When did you order the GCMS? I ordered on Dec 21, 17 and still waiting ...

Hello guys i need your Help
Finally received my GCMS notes the security page is BLANK WHITE there is nothing there except my name , next page is criminality it's passed

assemssments
eligibility : passed
security :
HIRV :
criminality : passed
org Crime :
medical : Passed
misrepersentation
info sharing : complete
other reqs :
final :

my stats :
AOR 21 september 2017
MEP 29 september
IP2 21 october
how do i know if i am on security screening , i seached in a lot of topics didn't find my answer , please help

KARR32

Dec 6, 2017
I entered IP2 today morning. AOR 5th Dec...was waiting for my US PCC, which I just uploaded to CIC yesterday. Let’s see how Long it takes from IP2 to PPR in my case.

HAchar

Dec 9, 2017
Brampton
Category........
FSW
Thats amazing. And Lucky. Hope the same happens to you soon :D

Aaaaaand, I got the passport request, by email. My IP2 wait is over after more than a month.
Thanks for all the information provided here, its very accurate!