+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
I am yet to receive the PPR email.
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

IP1 > NA1 >NA2>NA3>IP2 how long will it take from here they requested for RPRF on the 29th of NOV paid on 30th its self and the status was as above no PPR yet any concerns ?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

IP1 > NA1 >NA2>NA3>IP2 how long will it take from here they requested for RPRF on the 29th of NOV paid on 30th its self and the status was as above no PPR yet any concerns ?

Alberta Semi Skilled

Jun 28, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
24-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
Hello everyone, I applied through consultant! So if I get PPR, will l would be getting it too on my email or only consultant will receive that email? Thanks

Abide3000

Dec 16, 2017
Guys help me with my status
Aor 23/11/2017
Medical not approved till now
Bg changed into ip1 on 8/12/2017
Bg changed into ip2 we are processing ur background check on 11/12/2017
I have not seen na2

Remaining things are the same since i recieved the aor

Iam fsw outland

emmann

Star Member
Apr 17, 2017
IP2 for over 2 months!

Guys I need your opinions on this
I was asked to send some additional forms via email and I did. But there are still place holders at the application website where I. An upload the same forms should I upload them too???

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Guys help me with my status
Aor 23/11/2017
Medical not approved till now
Bg changed into ip1 on 8/12/2017
Bg changed into ip2 we are processing ur background check on 11/12/2017
I have not seen na2

Remaining things are the same since i recieved the aor

Iam fsw outland
Do you have any issue with you medicals?

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Did you apply for your GCMS notes and if you did get them did you see the "Information sharing complete" status on 2nd page of your notes?
What is the importance of info sharing as me it was ready to be assessed since begin but they not have time to look at it , is show now in progress which I not know why.

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What is the importance of info sharing as me it was ready to be assessed since begin but they not have time to look at it , is show now in progress which I not know why.
The info sharing is between countries, especially when you are in security screening. CSIS or CBSA contacts governments where you have stayed to check your background. It is an important step to be completed before the security screening is completed.

Reactions: ahmedwaly