Criminality not started
Security (blank)

tusharc

Apr 16, 2017
Is anyone in the same boat as me?
I am in FSWO stream.

AOR - 11th July, 2017
MEP - 20th July, 2017

I had to submit my FBI PCC again as there was a spelling mistake in the one I submitted and I acknowledged that in my LOE.
I submitted that in September mid via https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=2.53145768.107746808.1508174828-412284566.1503344603
I did not get any response of confirmation whether it has been updated in my application or not.
Meanwhile my status was showing "Additional Documents are being reviewed" or something since August, even before I submitted the latest FBI PCC.
In Nov starting, the status changed to "ADR not required" and "we are doing your background check", I guess that is IP2. Since then no activity at all.
My problem is I am nearing the 5 month mark and I don't know whether I am in IP2 really or not and whether my application is updated with my latest FBI PCC. Last I called in Oct mid and my application was in CPC Ottawa.

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
Hey guys! Does anybody know how is Ottawa Office moving?
Today I called CIC and they told me my office was Sidney and then I moved to Ottawa. I am at IP2 since November 26th!

funter28

May 20, 2015
Hi, thanks very much =p.. I am not sure about my LVO but i guess it could be Singapore. It didn't mention in my GCMS.
What's your current country of residence?did your ppr email says to submit passport in Singapore vfs?I am asking because normal trend at sgvo is to trigger ppr email in one day after ip2. My file is also at sgvo and I got ip2 on 4th Dec. Since then waiting and assuming I have been selected for AS.

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
So I went into IP2 on Sep 22
I ordered my GCMS and I had security screening (also started on 22 september).

Today my BG status changed to NA again after it was in ip2 (I'm guessing that's NA3 now yes?)

Should I expect a PPR soon?
Brother, this is really good, at least there is some movement. When you stuck in SS your background generally freezes!

Sorobu

Dec 4, 2015
Brother, this is really good, at least there is some movement. When you stuck in SS your background generally freezes!
@AFUA2017. I haven't been in IP2 more than 9 days. However, when I called the lady said that my checks had been done and my application was being finalised however I shouldn't expect to hear back until the new year, possibly February.

I didn't think to ask about security screening as she said all the checks had been done and everything looks OK there. She mentioned something about processing times and until now I thought that the Christmas holidays would have an impact on this.

I ordered GCMS notes a while back but this was before IP2 and they should be arriving next week. I ordered another set 2 days ago so just have to wait for those.

My AOR is September 30th, RPRF November 6th. BGIP2 December 1st. Additional docs - do not need any.

I am from the UK and have traveled a little bit but not a lot. I visited South Africa for 2 weeks back in 08 and south America in 09 otherwise just a couple of less than weekly trips to other parts of Europe and just days trips to America since being in Canada. I'm not sure who or why they select for security screening and I wonder if from what the call centre lady said you think I may be under SS as I have read people get PPR in around 20 days from IP2 and it seems as though she wanted me to prepare for a wait.

What do you think? How could I find this information out without having to wait until January for GCMS notes?

Also.. what does the SS consist of? What are they looking for? Like, if we are all good in terms of not being a serious criminal, does this just mean everything else had passed and it's just a waiting game?

MYam823

Oct 30, 2017
What's your current country of residence?did your ppr email says to submit passport in Singapore vfs?I am asking because normal trend at sgvo is to trigger ppr email in one day after ip2. My file is also at sgvo and I got ip2 on 4th Dec. Since then waiting and assuming I have been selected for AS.
Hi, I am Singaporean and live in Singapore. Yes It did say to submit my PP to Singapore vfs. whats your timeline like?

lacr2811

Star Member
Mar 22, 2017
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-09-2017
Med's Done....
06-10-2017
I am waiting since 15 Nov IP2 waiting----------------------------
Have you called CIC to get any information?
I called and they told me my application has finalized, but I really don't know what to think. I don't know if that means I am receiving my PPR soon, or if I still have to wait for approval o_O

Reactions: Tatheer Zehra

MiaB777

Star Member
Sep 6, 2017
Hi

I called cic yesterday and the agent I spoke with was kind enough to give me information a previous agent did not.
She said everything looks good but security check is not done yet. Is security check the last step ? Online other than Medicals passed and bkr from in process to na since sep nothing changed. From what I understood even eligibility is passed. Does this mean the application is at the last stage?
Can you still get rejected at this stage or if there was something wrong I would have heard from them by now ? She also said they don’t need anything else.
Thanks