+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

AFUA2017

Jul 23, 2017
How do u know that the SS is almost confirmed?
2 agents had mentioned "security report" over the phone; in addition, an email reply stating "additional verifications, out of posted timelines".
Anyways I am waiting for my notes in a couple of days.

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
2 agents had mentioned "security report" over the phone; in addition, an email reply stating "additional verifications, out of posted timelines".
Ok good luck, will call them for first time today hope to get some good news !

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am also waiting in IP2 since 25th July. However, agents never told me about anything regarding SS. They have always mentioned that everything is on track and you're still within the 6 months timeline. Also, Ottawa never replied back saying anything about additional verification. I am expecting to get my notes early next week. Lets see what I get :O

Reactions: AFUA2017

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
I am also waiting in IP2 since 25th July. However, agents never told me about anything regarding SS. They have always mentioned that everything is on track and you're still within the 6 months timeline. Also, Ottawa never replied back saying anything about additional verification. I am expecting to get my notes early next week. Lets see what I get :O
Me too ip2 since 25 july! 6 month will be complete the 6th novembre!

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got the same email from Ottawa office on Friday. SS it is!

I am going to get my GCMS anytime now. Lets see if they have started it or not.

Thanks!

Reactions: AFUA2017

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Hi guys! Just wanted to share some good news with the good people of this forum.
I have finally received the "Golden email" or more rather, PPR!
I must inform that ever since they have asked me for ADR, my status for the "Review of additional documents" has remained at " We need more documents to continue processing your application...."
Spoke with an agent before a I received PPR, and she said that it may be a technical glitch. So just FYI....
That you all for the wonderful support during this journey. And I hope Ive helped anyone in even the tiniest possible way.
:):):):)
My timeline is in my signature

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Most welcome!
I have just got my notes, there are 3 security screening entries :(
I think that's the minimum number of entries people have gotten for SS. I have seen people with 5 entries as well. Do not know what that is supposed to mean and what's the difference.