16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Hi!
Did you contact CIC after 6 months of your AOR?
Did they tell you what's happening with your application?
No. I prefer not to call. I rely on GCMS first. I am waiting for one right now ordered 30 days ago. Should receive it any day now. I hope it was generated after the IP2 though and not before. I will be ordering another set as soon as i receive that one.

Nadiametwally

Star Member
Sep 9, 2017
The status of ADR changed from we are reviewing the documents you provided to documents uploaded! I m confused it s suposed to be the opposite! Please I need your opinion. Thanks in advance

Omotola2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2017
The status of ADR changed from we are reviewing the documents you provided to documents uploaded! I m confused it s suposed to be the opposite! Please I need your opinion. Thanks in advance
Did you call? Cos if you make a call it will change to that. They updated your account for the call made

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Ok , let me know once you get any update.

What questions did she ask you. I had even got a call from IRCC in Septemebr
Where do I work? What I do? What are my roles and responsibilities?When did I start? If I have any Canadian education? How long was the study?When did I start and finish? When did I receive the degree?

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Where do I work? What I do? What are my roles and responsibilities?When did I start? If I have any Canadian education? How long was the study?When did I start and finish? When did I receive the degree?
Exactly same things- They asked me.
Have you got any updates in your application.

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
Exactly same things- They asked me.
Have you got any updates in your application.
I give CIC call center call today and asking about the status. He clearly mentioned it twice that assessment has been done and everything is perfectly fine, there is nothing for them to be reviewed further and I will get that letter any time soon. Officer hasn't generated any letter yet. Today is third business day after I have that call.

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
I give CIC call center call today and asking about the status. He clearly mentioned it twice that assessment has been done and everything is perfectly fine, there is nothing for them to be reviewed further and I will get that letter any time soon. Officer hasn't generated any letter yet. Today is third business day after I have that call.
Great.. You are almost there. Anytime you can get that email.

SGtoCAD

Jan 27, 2017
Haha.. Congrats in advance Buddy!

Carly44

May 28, 2017
Hey All
My Aor is June 15th CEC
I was asked for ADR 1.5 weeks ago, my cic account still saying the following
Additional Docs: We need additional documents to process your application- i sent this over a week ago
BGC: NA

Any ideas where im at ? And roughly how long itll take? I spoke with CIC agent last Friday & he said that my elligabilty, Criminality has all passed & been approved, however, my security check hasnt been completed yet and to manage my expectations it could be March 2018 i get my PPR- i reallllllly hope im not in security Screening