+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting in IP2, lets connect here!

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
hi mattjp1
no worries, thank you for your valuable info.
I am really impatient due to the long wait. 220 days since aor. ip2 since June 9. so that's why asking silly questions.
Kindly excuse
Sorry to hear...have you try contacting CIC and your LVO to know what's happening?

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Sorry to hear...have you try contacting CIC and your LVO to know what's happening?
called cic last week. got into touch with the nice lady afyer several attempts. she told back ground and security in.process. don't know how long it's going to take. waiting desperately

mattjp1

Jul 23, 2017
called cic last week. got into touch with the nice lady afyer several attempts. she told back ground and security in.process. don't know how long it's going to take. waiting desperately
Not much else you can do in this case than waiting.. do you know if your file moved to LVO or is it at CIO?

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Not much else you can do in this case than waiting.. do you know if your file moved to LVO or is it at CIO?
ya...i really don't know where is my application. I forgot to ask her, which I should have. I remembered once I hanged up the phone.

vaev108

Star Member
Jan 14, 2016
Category........
CEC
Still nothing but the Adr is still we do not need aditional documents! But I noticed that «you do not need interview we will let you know if that changed »became «you do not need interview».
OK....THANK YOU
how long it took for you for adr status from 'reviewed' to ' not needed'
thanks