abhinavsharma

Star Member
Jun 11, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
06-06-2017
If its the same since passing medicals then no thats not ip2. Wording alone is not an indication. Ip1 can have same wording as ip2. So the best indication is the timeline itself. In your case you said thats the status you have since passing medicals which is most likely ip1. Also, remember that for some applications, background checks are done early in the application, mostly applies to pnp, but cic can do that with anyone.

I did forget to mention one thing, sir. I have also actually applied for BOWP (Bridge Open Work Permit) , which they only give you once PR officers complete the R10 completeness check for your PR application. Because they have to give you BOWP within a set deadline (right now it's about 76 days to process BOWP applications and I'm about to get my BOWP next week), PR officers have to hurry with R10 completeness check, so that BOWP can be issued on time . Basically what I'm saying is , could it be my IP1 is well underway to because my R10 completeness check is already over by now??

Thanks again for your help.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I did forget to mention one thing, sir. I have also actually applied for BOWP (Bridge Open Work Permit) , which they only give you once PR officers complete the R10 completeness check for your PR application. Because they have to give you BOWP within a set deadline (right now it's about 76 days to process BOWP applications and I'm about to get my BOWP next week), PR officers have to hurry with R10 completeness check, so that BOWP can be issued on time . Basically what I'm saying is , could it be my IP1 is well underway to because my R10 completeness check is already over by now??

Thanks again for your help.
Yes completeness check might be already done, or being done now. Passing your medicals is a good indication that r10 is being processed.

Reactions: abhinavsharma

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Human Capital,
PNP-ontario-got 600 points from there.
AOR date-22-June-2017,
but no medical status changed ...they just demanded to upload schedule form A for dependent.
You are still at the very beginning. Pnp is very slow at the moment.

elzsb

Star Member
Feb 28, 2017
UAE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So obviously its not related to nationality lol
I think it is the VO office.... if i am not wrong you are also submitting to Abu Dhabi VO rite. Did u try to contact CIC or smthing to figure why we only have this requirement.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Thanks.
My bg check status changed from NA to IP2 on Saturday which makes me assume that they work on weekend lol

the change u saw was system generated autoreply. ..The change was done on Friday
cic work Monday to Friday
8 to 4 pm
timezone according to CIO ,sydney nova scotia. ..

achan88

Star Member
Nov 3, 2015
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
05-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
Med's Done....
24-06-2017
Passport Req..
26-09-2017
Hey folks! Fellow IP2 checking in... Status changed on 18th. Timeline is in my signature. Let's hope for PPR rain sometime this week!

Reactions: dr feras