+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for visitor visa since Feb 2022

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied from Uganda. Neither eligibility review nor background check has started yet.
Processing is more than 330 days so if you withdraw, you start over. Have you raised a webform to ask about status? If not try that first and if no reply, then consider withdrawing.

Martin the king

Jan 19, 2023
Processing is more than 330 days so if you withdraw, you start over. Have you raised a webform to ask about status? If not try that first and if no reply, then consider withdrawing.
I sent several but in vain. There's no change in status. That's why I've thought of reapplying. Besides the program for which I was travelling got finished. I want to apply to attend a conference in August.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I sent several but in vain. There's no change in status. That's why I've thought of reapplying. Besides the program for which I was travelling got finished. I want to apply to attend a conference in August.
if you reapply, you still may not get an answer in time. With processing almost a year, you may get a response soon but seems your application is stuck somewhere.

quujaz

Star Member
Feb 15, 2017
Applied for parents in law since April 2022 and still nothing! Then I just applied late february for my dad and he received PPR in 10 days … I’m considering reapplying for in laws but not sure