+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Visa

Akanksha2309

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
Whats your status and your profile?
i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :
We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
You passed the medical exam.
We do not need additional documents.
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

On 6th dec i got the email stating that :
Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.

ns1700

Dec 10, 2018
i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Your application is in process and is proceeding normally. We have received a large number of study permit applications from students wanting to start their studies in Canada at the same time as you. We are processing the applications as quickly as possible.
When will they start reviewing your eligibility after medical?

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
hi everyone ... i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :

can any1 tell whats happening ????? how long i have to w8...........

I applied on 12 Nov and like you I too have received 2 acknowledgement letter from Delhi Immigration but still waiting for Visa.

Have you got any response on Visa?

Mimansa

Oct 25, 2018
hi everyone ... i applied on 8th nov via online application under SDS .... my profile was as under : i did my Bachlors in commerce in june 2018 with 62% and my IELTS score was 7 bands overall with not less than 6.5 . my cic status is as under :

can any1 tell whats happening ????? how long i have to w8...........

Is your medical cleared??

Akanksha2309

Star Member
Nov 29, 2018
I applied on 12 Nov and like you I too have received 2 acknowledgement letter from Delhi Immigration but still waiting for Visa.

Have you got any response on Visa?
Em worried now .... Will we be able to attend January intake ?? Itz very annoying moment