+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for Visa

vandan15

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
My status is not changed thats what i am worried about. .is Gckey updates profile regularly ?
I don't think so you have to check it regularly. From the threads I read perviously it seems that people don't receive mails regularly

ns1700

Dec 10, 2018
I don't think so you have to check it regularly. From the threads I read perviously it seems that people don't receive mails regularly
Its a college diploma.. Is this normal to not receiving mails on time? Any other ways to check where is our profile right now? Whats your application status?

vandan15

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
Its a college diploma.. Is this normal to not receiving mails on time? Any other ways to check where is our profile right now? Whats your application status?
mine is also college graduate diploma and I did not received any mail that I passed medical

vandan15

Star Member
Nov 4, 2018
My status of eligibility review is not changed yet , i passed my medical on 27th of nov.
It is said that it takes five weeks maximum from the day of your application, if it is more than that you should contact embassy or vfs for the same.