+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for visa response after receiving biometrics validity letter

Prachi0106

May 6, 2020
I
Hi when did you apply for yours?Had you submitted the medicals too?I only got a feedback that I passed my medicals sometimes back in March and have not received any feedback since then.
Applied on 7th February
Went for biometrics on 27th February
Went for medicals on 3rd March
Received biometrics validity letter on 15th April
After that no res

Prachi0106

May 6, 2020
Hi when did you apply for yours?Had you submitted the medicals too?I only got a feedback that I passed my medicals sometimes back in March and have not received any feedback since then.
I had the same situation. I received a feedback that I passed my medicals in March.

garoro001

Jan 21, 2020
I received a biometrics correspondence letter from them in july but have not got any feedback since then.
Have you got any further communication, and do you have a clue if the nairobi office has started working?

Prachi0106

May 6, 2020
I haven't received any other response since April 15th and the Nairobi VFS is still closed. I found this from the VFS website.

The Canada Visa Application Centre in Nairobi, Kenya will remain closed until further notice due to the Covid-19. Please visit this website for further updates.

yxjason

Oct 5, 2019
I received a biometrics correspondence letter from them in july but have not got any feedback since then.
Have you got any further communication, and do you have a clue if the nairobi office has started working?
Encourage u to order GCMS note. They probably made decision already but just holding back