+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for the Oath - Surrey Office

ajx

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
I sent an email to the surrey office and they told me that the current waiting period is 1 to 3 months after DM date.

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
I sent an email to the surrey office and they told me that the current waiting period is 1 to 3 months after DM date.
Surrey Citizenship office is holding an oath ceremony on Feb 8th. It would be interesting to know what DM date period the office is inviting.

owl108

Nov 10, 2022
Surrey Citizenship office is holding an oath ceremony on Feb 8th. It would be interesting to know what DM date period the office is inviting.
How can we know it? I didn’t see anyone else in this forum from surrey office, except for us:oops:

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
There is no guarantee that the processing office will be also the oath office
Some applicants from the Vancouver office got oath emails from other offices

How can we know it? I didn’t see anyone else in this forum from surrey office, except for us:oops:

RamyMN

Star Member
Dec 13, 2019
Called them two weeks ago, and the agent said nothing scheduled.
Just called IRCC, and the agent was kind enough to let me know that I am scheduled for a ceremony later this month and to expect an email my way one or two weeks prior.

Give it another try, and best of luck

owl108

Nov 10, 2022
Just called IRCC, and the agent was kind enough to let me know that I am scheduled for a ceremony later this month and to expect an email my way one or two weeks prior.

Give it another try, and best of luck
Thank you for informing me that. I’ll try it. Thank you!

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello Surrey office as well,
August AOR Paper
LPP completed 23rd February
Ghost Update march 2nd
5th April IRCC emailed it takes 1-3 for oath ceremonies that I am in the que from 23rd February
Strike happens
Today, Called the IRCC again they have no clue.

Anyone else from Surrey Office? Seems like it's super slow, comparison with Vancouver office.

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Surrey office as well,
August AOR Paper
LPP completed 23rd February
Ghost Update march 2nd
5th April IRCC emailed it takes 1-3 for oath ceremonies that I am in the que from 23rd February
Strike happens
Today, Called the IRCC again they have no clue.

Anyone else from Surrey Office? Seems like it's super slow, comparison with Vancouver office.
Hello Superman,

Sorry to see you waiting for oath from long time.

I've applied for my citizenship in January 2023 via paper. I recently passed my BG check. When I called CIC, call centre agent told my application was transferred to IRCC surrey office for further processing.

I am still waiting for my test. May I ask you how long you have to wait for test after back ground check got completed? If you don't mind can you share from which email id you received your test invite?

Thanks!

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

Any idea on how long it will take from Test complete to Oath? Are there any other pages to follow surrey paper applicants? Thanks