+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for the Oath - Surrey Office

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It varies by case, IRCC guidelines say around 6 months between test and oath.
Thank you for your reply. May I ask you are you done with your Oath? If so, how long did you wait from
Test complete -> DM -> Oath?

Thank you!!

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
May 29th LPP completed. Waiting for Oath

Anyone from Surrey office waiting for oath? Thank you!

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Hello All, Is there anyone here waiting for oath from Surrey office?

Please & Thank you!

From Greater Vancouver area. LPP completed 9th June. Waiting for oath. Test invitation was from IRCC west. Primary office is Sydney. Looks like your details are bit similar to mine. Let’s keep ourselves updated if we receive any notifications :)

Reactions: P@ssw0rd1

P@ssw0rd1

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
From Greater Vancouver area. LPP completed 9th June. Waiting for oath. Test invitation was from IRCC west. Primary office is Sydney. Looks like your details are bit similar to mine. Let’s keep ourselves updated if we receive any notifications :)
Thank you for your response sir.

IRCC west is Vancouver office. Vancouver office is so quick in scheduling oath's. One of my friend completed his LPP on June 22nd and got his oath scheduled for July 14th. Vancouver office. He is paper applicant too.

sj1234567

Star Member
Aug 11, 2016
Thank you for your response sir.

IRCC west is Vancouver office. Vancouver office is so quick in scheduling oath's. One of my friend completed his LPP on June 22nd and got his oath scheduled for July 14th. Vancouver office. He is paper applicant too.
I am not so hopeful though. Oath can be scheduled by other offices too. Not only from the test office. That’s what I heard. Also i am an online applicant (we tend to get processed slower compared to paper). I already faced some good amount of delays for each of my updates. So I don’t know how this will go.