+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for the Dakar visitor visa office, unreasonable delay.

danedjo2012

Jan 14, 2023
Hello everyone,

I am creating this forum, to share experiences and knowledge for people, who are a visitor visa applicant from Dakar office.

my different dates:

August 01, 2022, application submitted online.

August 01, 2012 receipt of confirmation of shipment.

past fingerprints in 2019 are still valid. therefore, retained for the new visitor visa application.

Afterwards, a correspondence is sent on October 19, 2022, a week later, a response from them (Dakar Office) that the request is still being processed.

thereafter I sent correspondences but no response from them.

please, thank you for sharing your experiences in order to enrich us and spread out the defects of the Dakar Office compared to the Accra Office which have them a better service (this will put the pressure since it consults in order to be able to improve their service.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am creating this forum, to share experiences and knowledge for people, who are a visitor visa applicant from Dakar office.

my different dates:

August 01, 2022, application submitted online.

August 01, 2012 receipt of confirmation of shipment.

past fingerprints in 2019 are still valid. therefore, retained for the new visitor visa application.

Afterwards, a correspondence is sent on October 19, 2022, a week later, a response from them (Dakar Office) that the request is still being processed.

thereafter I sent correspondences but no response from them.

please, thank you for sharing your experiences in order to enrich us and spread out the defects of the Dakar Office compared to the Accra Office which have them a better service (this will put the pressure since it consults in order to be able to improve their service.
Posted in the wrong section. This section is for Canadian PRs. Post under Visitors. Processing times are based on where you live, not where your permit is being processed.