+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Portal link

Kocherla

Jun 1, 2019
I did respond to the IRCC email 2 weeks back but still waiting for the PR Portal link where I need to update my address and photo.

is there anyone on the same boat? Does it take so long to get the portal link to upload the photo?

JibzB

Star Member
Aug 5, 2021
I did respond to the IRCC email 2 weeks back but still waiting for the PR Portal link where I need to update my address and photo.

is there anyone on the same boat? Does it take so long to get the portal link to upload the photo?
Yes I can take up to 2-3weeks but give them a call and let them know, when I called after 2week got my portal in 2days even though they said it might take 2-3weeks.

Reactions: Kocherla

Kocherla

Jun 1, 2019
Oh ok. Thank you for the clarification.
So I did respond to Portal 1 and it’s been 2 weeks now.
So I did call IRCC and they confirmed my response for the email i.e. portal 1. They mentioned I can wait this week and try emailing IRCC again about the update.

Bennie__

Star Member
Aug 13, 2021

Hi, have you submitted your qualifying one year exam?
What’s the process like?
Is there a group I can join?
I would appreciate the information, thanks