+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
really ? I landed in Calgary too. Like I mentioned before, call IRCC and tell them to transfer you to immigration. The immigration officer was surprised that after all that time none has informed from the call center that they need a re-photo submission.
Hi, I spoke to an agent, so is it different from Immigration.

Jinendra13

Jul 1, 2020
hi guys, I just received COPR. From local Etobicoke IRCC. It stated that submit letter with photograph for PR card. Do you guys received passport request as well ?

_Hotshot

Aug 22, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2019
Med's Done....
29-12-2019
Anyone waiting for the First PR Card landed in Jan 2021 ?

oktoberchyld

Feb 23, 2021
For those waiting a long time for PR card after sending photos last year:

I was in a similar situation. I had originally sent my photos to "IRCC-Winnipeg PR landing photos". After waiting for 7 months and no response, I re-sent my photos and a letter explaining the situation to the same office. And voila, next day my PR card application got approved and after 3 days got my PR card in hand!

Surprisingly the card came from the Nova scotia office and has the photo that I sent last week (not the original one).

So go ahead and resend your photos to the same office where you sent originally and remind them that its been more than 6 months!

My guess is that they lost our applications/photos due to the Covid situation.

xiaotaozi0513

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I’m worried that I sent my photo and copr to etobicoke office and Canada Post‘s update says delivered to recipient’s front door. What that means? I asked the office and they said they can’t confirm the receipts of docs. That’s so annoying. Will they lose my files?

Jatti17

Nov 27, 2020
Hi
I got copr in january 2021 and I renewed passport of my minor daughter in Feb .Do I need sent to send any update about new passport to IRCC. Waiting for valuable suggestions.
Thanks