+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Anyone who landed before March 2020 received any update or PR card?..
Yo, once my photos were received by them a week ago, they issued my card after a couple of days. When you call them tell them to transfer you to immigration. Once they transferred me to immigration I knew that I had a photo re-submission request.

Klaudia

Aug 13, 2018
Yo, once my photos were received by them a week ago, they issued my card after a couple of days. When you call them tell them to transfer you to immigration. Once they transferred me to immigration I knew that I had a photo re-submission request.
I sent an email from gckey and I received a reply that I did not submit the address at the required time. I called the emigration two weeks ago and I told him for the email that they had sent me and he told me to give the address because they really did not have it. I give it. again a few days later I got the same email again now whether I should call again or not.? because emigration told me after I gave the address that everything is fine and they will try to send the card as soon as possible but they did not know the exact time that from covid 19 they are very busy

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
I sent an email from gckey and I received a reply that I did not submit the address at the required time. I called the emigration two weeks ago and I told him for the email that they had sent me and he told me to give the address because they really did not have it. I give it. again a few days later I got the same email again now whether I should call again or not.? because emigration told me after I gave the address that everything is fine and they will try to send the card as soon as possible but they did not know the exact time that from covid 19 they are very busy
You have to keep calling man, nothing will rouse their attention more.

Asif77

Dec 9, 2018
Hi,
The status of medical for my application now shows as' we are reviewing results of your medical exam'

This changed only today and so far no new message/ email request. although, i did not received medical exam.
what the mean.

Wedding Crasher

Jan 29, 2018
Hi i'm landing in march i calgary AB and nothing yet for my pr card. I havent receive any email for new foto
really ? I landed in Calgary too. Like I mentioned before, call IRCC and tell them to transfer you to immigration. The immigration officer was surprised that after all that time none has informed from the call center that they need a re-photo submission.

gokul0989

Star Member
Apr 21, 2020
Hi i'm landing in march i calgary AB and nothing yet for my pr card. I havent receive any email for new foto
You're welcome. You mean when I previously landed? I soft landed in February.
Hi, did you call them and ask about the status of the application, which is when they started processing yours?. I think I should do the same. I landed in Feb and went back to India. I returned to Canada two weeks back and do you think I should call them and ask for the status.