+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

Librankris

Sep 17, 2018
Hey guys! Have any of you got photo requests early December, more specifically on or before December 5th and heard anything on your application status? If so please post here.

Thank you :)
Got a request to submit new photos on the 13th Nov - no updates since.

mm0716

Oct 18, 2019
Got a request to submit new photos on the 13th Nov - no updates since.
When I called them on the 19th of December the lady on the phone told me that the officers were working on the photo requests that are sent out on Nov 27th. Maybe you should give them a call. Hopefully you will get it soon.

zazaniu

Aug 19, 2019
I just checked the processing time for the new PR card approval , it's 13 days only now, latest update was December 29.Last week it's was 1 6 days only to complete the approval.
It means less people did the landing in December due the holidays and expensive tickets. Maybe.
Any one who did the landing in December and got his card in December? What is the time line please.

Reactions: talukdar8

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
I just checked the processing time for the new PR card approval , it's 13 days only now, latest update was December 29.Last week it's was 1 6 days only to complete the approval.
It means less people did the landing in December due the holidays and expensive tickets. Maybe.
Any one who did the landing in December and got his card in December? What is the time line please.
Hi i did landing on December 8 and had my card in my mailbox by December 30 - i think my profile update on the 23 and the card actually was in my mailbox on the 27th! was such a quick process getting the card super pleased considering how long the whole entire process has been from start to finish! hope you get your card soon !

Reactions: FazleS

zazaniu

Aug 19, 2019
Hi i did landing on December 8 and had my card in my mailbox by December 30 - i think my profile update on the 23 and the card actually was in my mailbox on the 27th! was such a quick process getting the card super pleased considering how long the whole entire process has been from start to finish! hope you get your card soon !
Cool. Congratulations :)
From where you do you received the card? Ottawa? Or somewhere else? Do they send it by xpress or buy normal mail?
Thanks

Reactions: r_fish

Bolaayafe

Dec 1, 2018
Pls I need advice,
App submitted June 2019
Aor 21 July 2019
PAL 17Dec 2019

My question is I thought medical request is surpose to come before PAL? Pls am confused. Uptill now, no medical request.

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
The wife landed on Nov 22. Card approved Dec 7 and still hasn't shown up yet.
Anyone experiencing similar delays?

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Cool. Congratulations :)
From where you do you received the card? Ottawa? Or somewhere else? Do they send it by xpress or buy normal mail?
Thanks
It came from Ottawa and truthfully did not pay attention what mail it was .

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
The wife landed on Nov 22. Card approved Dec 7 and still hasn't shown up yet.
Anyone experiencing similar delays?
I landed the 8th and have received my card...
I did my landing on Dec 30th , no updates
that's normal - it has only been a week - we didnt have an update until the 23. than the card came on the 27 but we didn't get from mail box until 30th.

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
hi All ,

i have been following this thread. My husband is also waiting for his first PR Card, his landing was on 21st Dec 2019.
The CIC website shows currently they are taking 13 days to send the first PR card. Anyone in this group got PR card recently ? wanted to know how long is it actually taking and is there a way to track the Card Status?

Please suggest.

Thanks

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
How to check the card status? could you please suggest?

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019

Hey, My husband did his landing on 21st Dec , even i am trying to check how many days is it actually taking to get the card in mail.

When was ur landing? Please let me know