+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PR Card 2019.......timeline, landing etc

mnlcva8891

Oct 28, 2018
anyone who landed end November/early December receive their cards yet
Wife landed Nov 22, application for PR approved more than a week ago and we yet still to see the PR card in the mail.
We're in no rush, it can arrive whenever it wants to arrive.

r_fish

Star Member
Jun 24, 2019
Wife landed Nov 22, application for PR approved more than a week ago and we yet still to see the PR card in the mail.
We're in no rush, it can arrive whenever it wants to arrive.
I just need to get mine before the last week of February... have a scheduled trip that is non refundable

Rapsy

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi everyone, i have a qs. I am not able to link my pr card application to my account. I have tried everything and its been 2 weeks. What should i do?

mm0716

Oct 18, 2019
Landed on Nov 26th
Photo request - Dec 5th
Photos delivered - Dec 12th Sydney, NS
No update since then :(:(:(

FazleS

Aug 20, 2019
I did my landing on 19th Oct and received my PR card in mail this Friday.
Hi, I did my PR Landing in Coutts Alberta as well 2 days ago. When I go online under check application status for PR Card nothing shows up yet. I think it’s too early?

1. Were you able to link the PR Card application? I’m guessing you used the COPR info to enter into the system?

2. When did you get a notification that your PR Card was approved and how long did it take for the mail to arrive?

Thanks.

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
Landed on Nov 26th
Photo request - Dec 5th
Photos delivered - Dec 12th Sydney, NS
No update since then :(:(:(
Hi mm0716. Thank you for sharing your time line. I am just wondering why they requested photo again even after you landed with CORP. You sent photoes when they requested to provide last documents such as passport copy and 2 photoes. Would you please kindly confirm why they requested photo again? Thank you very much in advance.

mm0716

Oct 18, 2019
Hi mm0716. Thank you for sharing your time line. I am just wondering why they requested photo again even after you landed with CORP. You sent photoes when they requested to provide last documents such as passport copy and 2 photoes. Would you please kindly confirm why they requested photo again? Thank you very much in advance.
I got a letter from them saying my photos didn't meet the requirements. But they didn't mention any specific reason why. I did submitted two copies of photos with my passport but again I was asked to resubmit.

Mykim7

Jun 3, 2016
I got a letter from them saying my photos didn't meet the requirements. But they didn't mention any specific reason why. I did submitted two copies of photos with my passport but again I was asked to resubmit.
thank you so much for your quick reply. Just wondering if you sent passport photos which was taken older than 6 months? There were some requirement, must be taken within 6 months. I would guess they are passed due or too much modification or reflection on the photos. Anyway, ircc sent you two photos with your original passport or passport copy with photo paper clipped when CORP was mailed to you, right? You brought these to POE for your landing? Right? I am about to go to POE for landing today. So your information must be very helpful. Thank you and have a great weekend!

mm0716

Oct 18, 2019
thank you so much for your quick reply. Just wondering if you sent passport photos which was taken older than 6 months? There were some requirement, must be taken within 6 months. I would guess they are passed due or too much modification or reflection on the photos. Anyway, ircc sent you two photos with your original passport or passport copy with photo paper clipped when CORP was mailed to you, right? You brought these to POE for your landing? Right? I am about to go to POE for landing today. So your information must be very helpful. Thank you and have a great weekend!
I took new pictures and sent those to them. But they still asked me to give them new pictures. Good luck with your landing today.

mm0716

Oct 18, 2019
Hey guys! Have any of you got photo requests early December, more specifically on or before December 5th and heard anything on your application status? If so please post here.

Thank you :)