PR Card received on Friday.

Landed: June 18th.
Approved; July 5th.
Delivered: July 12th.

This long journey already ended :)

DaniS90

Star Member
Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR card after landing? The website says 11 days processing time but I don't trust that

choo_i16

Jun 3, 2019
Does anyone know how long it takes to get the PR card after landing? The website says 11 days processing time but I don't trust that

I don't think is that time...I landed on July 4 evening.. So ircc account stated as July 5. However, the paper we read that ircc is processing for 8 weeks the max I guess.. Plus, system updated today.. I saw no updates in my account. So far, based on my observation in the forum, sounds like around 3 weeks time before it disptaches.

Reactions: DaniS90 and Grechy7

isitmyturnyet

May 9, 2019
Hi Everyone! I had my landing interview at Etobicoke IRCC on July 12th (CEC Inland Applicant).

My application was updated this morning. Status is now Approved.

Does this mean that the PR Card has been dispatched? There is document status for the COPR shown, but no notification that the PR card was issued/mailed. Should expect it in a few days, or am I being optimistic here?

Thank you!

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
Did the landing interview yesterday July 23 at Canada Place.
The interviewer told me it would take 2-3 weeks from PR card to arrive.

Linked GCKey for PR card and now it says "Submitted"

isitmyturnyet

May 9, 2019
Hi Everyone! I had my landing interview at Etobicoke IRCC on July 12th (CEC Inland Applicant).

My application was updated this morning. Status is now Approved.

Does this mean that the PR Card has been dispatched? There is document status for the COPR shown, but no notification that the PR card was issued/mailed. Should expect it in a few days, or am I being optimistic here?

Thank you!
Linked my PR Card application this morning.

Says PR Card was mailed July 22nd! (Had my landing interview on July 12th)

Roy7

Apr 5, 2017
I land in Fraser Border in BC on July 23, not able to link my PR card application online yet. I have a plan to fly oversea at the end of August, hopefully it will come in 3 weeks.

Taras1234

May 2, 2018
I'm planning to do the landing at coutts or carway next week or later cause it seems like getting an email response for the interview appointment is taking too long. I'll be driving myself from Edmonton. Text me if somebody wants to go with me and share the gas. Thanks

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
File updated "We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive."

Is there a way to track the mail?

yonggim1219

Jul 24, 2017
It seems like if you do a landing interview inland at CIC location and not border, your PR Card gets approved right away and mailed.

So the wait for the interview appointment is made up by a quick PR Card approval and mail.