+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PPR from March 2020

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
I don't know what will happen if they refuse my file due to this reason that my study is completed. But, if they will refuse due to this reason that means they are not adhering to their own policies. It is their mistake, they should prioritize the files accordingly but alas they are doing their business from new files.
My understanding is they process on fifo, but i understand your situation, from AIP in Aug 2020 to no update. Going ahead and complete studies while no final decision was made makes your situation, and similar others unique... because i guess you need to have SP to apply PGWP

Mkaur123

Apr 29, 2021
My understanding is they process on fifo, but i understand your situation, from AIP in Aug 2020 to no update. Going ahead and complete studies while no final decision was made makes your situation, and similar others unique... because i guess you need to have SP to apply PGWP
Yes visa approval is required for PGWP

Mkaur123

Apr 29, 2021
I used "URGENTLY NEED HELP: etc" and "NEED HELP: etc" as the subject in my last two emails to them. Going back to that message brings memories. I really wish you the best! I was desperate after 8 months, what more a year.. Let me know how it goes!

EDIT: Remember to include your UCI #, Date of Birth and Full name!
As my study is complete. Do I need to mention it in mail or not?

Parm2345

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Hello,
I lodged my file in march 2020. Got AIP in August 2020 and started attending online classes. I have taken 1 year program from Seneca College, King Campus that is completed now and still waiting for the visa.

My query is....as my study is completed, will IRCC provide me the visa?

Waiting for the response.

Thank you!
I also lodge my file in july 2020 for sep intake 2020 in canadore college for 1 year program . Got AIP on 3 sep via email but I didn't attend online classes bcos refund policy was not in favour so i didn't want to take any financial risk. Did my Biometric on 9 dec then started waiting for result but my bad luck i didn't received any result then i decided to defer to jan intake 2021 then to may intake 2021. My medical passed on 12 feb but got expired on 3 march then did remedical without any request from IRCC and still it's not updated. And now I again defer to sep intake 2021.

I applied for gcms notes a month ago nd received few days before
My eligibility is recommended passed
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - complete
Medical - passed - expired

Raised many webform but it doesn't work. It's really very frustrating to wait for so long.....

Mkaur123

Apr 29, 2021
I also lodge my file in july 2020 for sep intake 2020 in canadore college for 1 year program . Got AIP on 3 sep via email but I didn't attend online classes bcos refund policy was not in favour so i didn't want to take any financial risk. Did my Biometric on 9 dec then started waiting for result but my bad luck i didn't received any result then i decided to defer to jan intake 2021 then to may intake 2021. My medical passed on 12 feb but got expired on 3 march then did remedical without any request from IRCC and still it's not updated. And now I again defer to sep intake 2021.

I applied for gcms notes a month ago nd received few days before
My eligibility is recommended passed
Criminality - passed
Info sharing - complete
Medical - passed - expired

Raised many webform but it doesn't work. It's really very frustrating to wait for so long.....
Mine medical was also passed on Feb 2, 2021 then got expired on Feb 28, 2021. I emailed IRCC many times for remedical request. Finally they responded and issue me the document for remedical on April 7, 2021.I did with my remedical on April 10, 2021. My panel physician forwarded the medical to embassy on April 19, 2921 and my GCkey is showing that my medical is passed on April 20, 2021.

Could you please tell me that you yourself applied for GCMS notes or through your agent?

Mkaur123

Apr 29, 2021
Mine medical was also passed on Feb 2, 2021 then got expired on Feb 28, 2021. I emailed IRCC many times for remedical request. Finally they responded and issue me the document for remedical on April 7, 2021.I did with my remedical on April 10, 2021. My panel physician forwarded the medical to embassy on April 19, 2921 and my GCkey is showing that my medical is passed on April 20, 2021.

Could you please tell me that you yourself applied for GCMS notes or through your agent?
Sorry its April 19, 2021 and not April 19, 2921

Parm2345

Star Member
Sep 7, 2020
Sorry its April 19, 2021 and not April 19, 2921

I applied myself through my brother as he is already in canada

arkylz

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Philippines
App. Filed.......
06-03-2020
As my study is complete. Do I need to mention it in mail or not?
I emailed them by following your technique. Let's wait for their response.
Hope for the best!!!
You should! It's for the best to disclose any particular detail. It could also help with your situation since you received an AIP - I hope you were able to tell them that too. Good luck!