+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PPR after Medicals - Add your case here

slingshot_fuel

Jun 20, 2013
Good Morning Guys,

Is anyone else having difficulties with the newly updated ECAS login website? The old one seemed to be much better... "don't fix what isn't broken..."

mahek286

Apr 10, 2010
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
App. Filed.......
18-01-2019
I received my PPR on Friday, July 26. Please update my info in the tracker. Thank you.

Canadavisa07

Oct 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-06-2012
AOR Received.
23-10-2012
IELTS Request
Sent with the application
Med's Request
22-05-2013
Med's Done....
27-05-2013
Passport Req..
30-07-2013
slingshot_fuel said:
Good Morning Guys,

Is anyone else having difficulties with the newly updated ECAS login website? The old one seemed to be much better... "don't fix what isn't broken..."
No its working fine for me. What difficulty are you having ?

mishki

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
05-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Why they are not responding my mails.. I emailed CIC on 16th July and then again on 26th July to ask regarding my RPRF request but I am not getting any response from them... It's 2 months now since I got my Medicals but no updated after that...While checking on the forum I can see people are getting the response from them in 2-3 days for the same query.... Can we anticipate the reason why it is so? I am getting nervous now.. My ECAS is showing medicals received since 23rd June....

Anybody in the same boat?????????????

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mishki said:
Why they are not responding my mails.. I emailed CIC on 16th July and then again on 26th July to ask regarding my RPRF request but I am not getting any response from them... It's 2 months now since I got my Medicals but no updated after that...While checking on the forum I can see people are getting the response from them in 2-3 days for the same query.... Can we anticipate the reason why it is so? I am getting nervous now.. My ECAS is showing medicals received since 23rd June....

Anybody in the same boat?????????????
What is your NOC code and who is your Visa Officer?

home3d2001

Star Member
Jul 19, 2012
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 27, 2012
IELTS Request
Sent with aplication
Med's Request
17-05-2013
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013

Anybody in the same boat?
Yes, I am exactly in the same situation as yours. My Ecase status says "Medical Received" since June 06. I've also sent an email to CIC last week asking regarding my status and no response yet.

My NOC is 2174 and GCMS notes says "Eligibility passed , Medical Passed, Criminality Passed"

I don't get it!!!!!!!

mishki

Star Member
Oct 13, 2012
TORONTO
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2012
AOR Received.
10-12-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
29-05-2013
Med's Done....
05-06-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yeah I know it is getting frustrating now..
I did applied for GCMS note last week...it will take long for them to reply for the note as well..

Nothing we can do now except waiting....

deepocan

Star Member
Mar 27, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting is just killing me. In my case I have done my medical 16th of April. I sent an email last week and got reply stating that they are waiting for background inquiry results. So I think strike is really hurting processing time.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepocan said:
Waiting is just killing me. In my case I have done my medical 16th of April. I sent an email last week and got reply stating that they are waiting for background inquiry results. So I think strike is really hurting processing time.
Did u order for gcms notes?

juan74

Oct 16, 2012
guys the only thing we can do is apply for GCMS Notes
i already applied for mine.
i really want to know if my application is approved .

aa001

Feb 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-06-2012
Doc's Request.
23-10-2012
AOR Received.
17-07-2012
Med's Request
06-03-2013
Med's Done....
09-03-2013
Passport Req..
12-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2013
LANDED..........
31-08-2013
home3d2001 said:
Yes, I am exactly in the same situation as yours. My Ecase status says "Medical Received" since June 06. I've also sent an email to CIC last week asking regarding my status and no response yet.

My NOC is 2174 and GCMS notes says "Eligibility passed , Medical Passed, Criminality Passed"

I don't get it!!!!!!!
Same here GCMS notes says "Eligibility passed , Medical Passed, Criminality Passed" ecase is updated to DM on 27th May ... now it's 2 months still not got PPR :(

slingshot_fuel

Jun 20, 2013
Canadavisa07 said:
No its working fine for me. What difficulty are you having ?
I have tried everything! I even attempted to log in using my Application number (I used my Client ID number since February 2012 to check my ECAS status). I am using the EXACT SAME login information as I have been using successfully for over 15 months.... I am completely clueless as to why the system is responding by telling me that my data cannot be verified all of a sudden. This login problem just started happening after the website update. It NEVER occurred prior to the website refresh.

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
slingshot_fuel said:
I have tried everything! I even attempted to log in using my Application number (I used my Client ID number since February 2012 to check my ECAS status). I am using the EXACT SAME login information as I have been using successfully for over 15 months.... I am completely clueless as to why the system is responding by telling me that my data cannot be verified all of a sudden. This login problem just started happening after the website update. It NEVER occurred prior to the website refresh.
Wait for a day and try to check tomorrow.

slingshot_fuel

Jun 20, 2013
deepocan said:
The strike would have no discernible influence on the processing time in regards to the criminality/background checks. These checks are outsourced and are not being completed by CIC.

I can also imagine that this is the reason for the batch-type PPR's coming down the pipeline in the past. It is highly possible that CIC issues 'batches' of applications to the third party criminality/background check agency instead of submitting single files. The responses from the agency with approval/denials of these background checks may also be sent back to CIC in a 'batch' system. In summary, our individual files MAY be delayed due to the processing delays of other applications.

Also, the strike has NO effect on PR applications. The foreign service workers (PAFSO) that are striking are only in charge of Visa processing. If CIC workers (PSAC - Employment and Immigration) were to strike, it would be a different story. So, everybody that is continually mentioning the ongoing strike, should completely ignore this issue since it has negligible (if any) effect on our PR applications.