+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PPR 2 after PPR1

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Good Luck to everyone…
After passing through re-medical examination in December 2013, I received PPR1 6-weeks ago. Now waiting for PPR2. In PPR1 I received email instructions to submit only Passport copies and 2 pages Update Information Chart. I was not asked to submit photographs. I am worried if I missed to submit photographs. Could you please share your experience of PPR1, whether CIO-London asked you to submit photographs or not???
Good Luck to everyone…

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hi friends, Many thanks for your reply. I am relaxed now. (i) Kindly could you inform, what photo specifications are required in PPR2 and (ii) how many photos are required to submit? (iii) please also share your experience about normally in how much time period PPR2 comes after PPR1?
Best of Luck.
Regards, Hina

zubair44

Oct 18, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
35mm and 45mm is the photo size with close face photo and shoulders.

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Dear Seniors,
It has been more than 6 months since I received my PPR1. Yet waiting for PPR2. I wrote LVO on Monday but so far received no reply. Please share your experience – in how much time you received your PPR2 after PPR1?
Best of luck, Hina

jimmy page

Feb 19, 2012
hinakhan said:
Good Luck to everyone...
After passing through re-medical examination in December 2013, I received PPR1 6-weeks ago. Now waiting for PPR2. In PPR1 I received email instructions to submit only Passport copies and 2 pages Update Information Chart. I was not asked to submit photographs. I am worried if I missed to submit photographs. Could you please share your experience of PPR1, whether CIO-London asked you to submit photographs or not???
Good Luck to everyone...
Your previous post of 6th FEB 2014, says :
U did re-medical in dec 2013, and for ppr somewhere in dec/jan.....so why r u saying its been 6 months?? I think u means 6 weeks !!!!!
U ve posted the same thing on 20 forums n baffeled everyone :)

hinakhan

Star Member
Jul 29, 2011
Hi friends,

GOOD NEWS! Alhamdlillah, I received my PPR2 from CHC-LDN after a long while and dispatched my Passport and 2 pics to CHC-ISL. Can you please share your experience in how much time after dispatching you received your passports back?

GOOD LUCK to everyone ☺

Hina

sundusk

Feb 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2010 May
Doc's Request.
2013 August
AOR Received.
2013 Nov
File Transfer...
2014 Nov
Med's Request
24th July
Med's Done....
10Th August
Interview........
Additional documents : 24th July Sent : 20th August
Passport Req..
PPR 1 10th May PPR2 20th May
VISA ISSUED...
inshaAllah soon
LANDED..........
inshaAllah very soon
hello guys . We applied our family case in 2010 and now its 2016 and we finally got our ppr1 request on 10th May can you all share your experience on when can we expect our ppr2 ? or time duration we would be really helpful thanks in advance