+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for PASSPORT INSTRUCTIONS! Those who are waiting, share timeline here !

awsaf.nafis16

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did not get my passport back. Got an email from VFS stating passport has been reveived by Canadian High Comission. So within a few days update I will get In Sha Allah and so will you definitely by the grace of the Almighty.

awsaf.nafis16

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Saikat bro, Don't worry there is still time.
In addition, I know quite some people who are still waiting for passport request like you are.
Hang in there !

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
awsaf.nafis16 said:
Saikat bro, Don't worry there is still time.
In addition, I know quite some people who are still waiting for passport request like you are.
Hang in there !
Thank you bro.. May Allah grant my wish :) and may ALLAH make yr dreams come true :)

Shani19

Star Member
Oct 27, 2016
Allhamuduiilalh today I got approval letter and my case is closed with application approved! All of you thank you so much for giving me hope always and making me feel positive. InshaAllah all those who are waiting will get one soon! :)

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
Shani19 said:
Allhamuduiilalh today I got approval letter and my case is closed with application approved! All of you thank you so much for giving me hope always and making me feel positive. InshaAllah all those who are waiting will get one soon! :)
Congratulations Shani and Thanks To Allah on your success. Pray for me Brother..

Feelings92

Star Member
Jun 23, 2016
Shani19 said:
Congrats shani, really happy for you, can you give me your number if you dont mind, need to discuss some stuffs with you

awsaf.nafis16

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations shani ! See? I told you so that you would get it !!!
All the best and pray for me .

shuvon

Dec 5, 2016
Hello everyone. I applied for study permit on 17th October. File reached Singapore office on 20th October. medical was done on 5th November. Since then no message from visa office. I sent them an email on 30th November and they say my application is currently reviewed for secondary clearance and the delay is out of their control as they have to co-ordinate with external authorities. My class starts from 4th January. I have already differed my admission from September session. will I get a decision before my semester starts. Any idea.

awsaf.nafis16

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shuvon bro, you have no choice but to keep waiting.
All the best brother, don't worry you will get it soon.

Saikat1313

Star Member
Nov 7, 2016
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13th Oct 2016
File Transfer...
17th Oct 2016
Med's Request
1st Nov 2016
Med's Done....
3th Nov 2016
Passport Req..
13th Dec 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22 Dec 2016
shuvon said:
Hello everyone. I applied for study permit on 17th October. File reached Singapore office on 20th October. medical was done on 5th November. Since then no message from visa office. I sent them an email on 30th November and they say my application is currently reviewed for secondary clearance and the delay is out of their control as they have to co-ordinate with external authorities. My class starts from 4th January. I have already differed my admission from September session. will I get a decision before my semester starts. Any idea.
Shovon bro, Looks like you are not the only one who is waiting.. Same thing is happening to me as well.. so I have no Idea why and how much time it will take.. My Class starts in January 3rd. It's already Dec 6th. Your timeline and my timeline is almost same. :( May Allah help us both.

shuvon

Dec 5, 2016
Thank you saikot bro for your reply, may I know which university did u apply and from which vfs office?

shuvon

Dec 5, 2016
Insert Quote
Shuvon bro, you have no choice but to keep waiting.
All the best brother, don't worry you will get it soon.

Thank you Nafis bro. do you know what is secondary clearance? I guess they are taking about security clearance. I linked my paper application with online account and can see the background check section is blank. It seems to me that they have asked for medical without doing background check first. But I heard that the procedures take place the other way around. Should I inform my supervisor now or should I wait for a few more days.

awsaf.nafis16

Star Member
May 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Secondary clearance is mainly about checking your financials and whether you are genuine student or not. If all your papers are true and strong, you have nothing to worry about.