+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for oath - Mississauga office

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
I am waiting for Oath since DM in July 2021. I have completely lost faith in the way IRCC works and i am not sure what else could i do to nudge them. I am a Feb 2020 applicant and everyone in my group have to progressed much further. I am just waiting for an oath invite and I am not sure what is the problem with this - they just respond saying its in queue and you will be invited by mail when its your turn. When will it be my turn? and why are other applications after mine who got decision made after me getting invited for oath ceremonies.
pls see the link above. I want to give this a try and get to 25 applicants

Pra257

Star Member
May 11, 2021
I am waiting for Oath since DM in July 2021. I have completely lost faith in the way IRCC works and i am not sure what else could i do to nudge them. I am a Feb 2020 applicant and everyone in my group have to progressed much further. I am just waiting for an oath invite and I am not sure what is the problem with this - they just respond saying its in queue and you will be invited by mail when its your turn. When will it be my turn? and why are other applications after mine who got decision made after me getting invited for oath ceremonies.
I have been getting the same response too when I reach out to them. I tried through MP too but still no progress. All they say is I am in queue for oath

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
I have been getting the same response too when I reach out to them. I tried through MP too but still no progress. All they say is I am in queue for oath
I read on the forum that for someone the MP option worked. They got the oath in two weeks after the MPs query. Could be a coincidence but happy that it worked for them. I've just put in a request to the MP. Their office said it will take 10-15 working days. Let's see how that goes!

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
Ok. I submited webform too last month. Got reply they have forwarded the information to the responsible office
That really doesn’t help but……
I am really not sure what purpose the webform actually serves when it comes to queries, if all we get are standard responses. Maybe use those resources to actually process applications.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
According to a post in a different thread, Mississauga is administering the oath to more than 300 people a day, every day. Wonder what really is the backlog in Mississauga and totally in Canada, that it is still not enough to clear old pending cases.

Pra257

Star Member
May 11, 2021
According to a post in a different thread, Mississauga is administering the oath to more than 300 people a day, every day. Wonder what really is the backlog in Mississauga and totally in Canada, that it is still not enough to clear old pending cases.
That's strange and Still we are waiting for Oath. I wonder what to do to get oath ceremony

Dalboy1980

Jan 21, 2016
In response to your question above, yes I received an Oath invite today for next week on 15th, I'm a Mississauga applicant....DM was Jan 11th 2022.

akbardxb

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2013
Mississauga
LANDED..........
28-03-2014
In response to your question above, yes I received an Oath invite today for next week on 15th, I'm a Mississauga applicant....DM was Jan 11th 2022.
Congratulations!

How do you read the DM date? Is the date of the last update in the new checking system?