+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for my passport

May 29, 2013
I have submitted my passport to my visa office in singapore last may 16..till now I'm still patiently waiting,currently living in the UAE..one problem though since I did not include any return envelope or courier for them to send my passport back to me,they said there might be delay..

but how long would that delay be? I have already given my 1 month notice here so in case I get my passport ill be ready to fly tocanada...have u had these experience before? Please advice.

jondebaser

Dec 30, 2012
You should have provided a 2 way airway bill, or don't worry because if there is no problem on your application you will still received it (on the address that you have provided to them) but you will pay the airway bill upon receiving.

I am not aware with the processing times in Singapore but in AbuDhabi, it is only 2 weeks based on my experienced, and if there is a problem, in 1 week period they will get back to you, again, it is based on my experienced.

Regards and goodluck,

Jon

May 29, 2013
thanks jon. I have just recieved an email from immig saying tmy work permit application is complete. I have to send them copy of an electronic airway bill or give the ff details: courier acct #;name of comapny; name of courier accnt holder;& mailing address.. also they said I should not send courier personel to immig dep't. pick up will be arranged by them...
this has become so complication, i don't know what to do...dhl and ups don't offer these services. aramex too, fedex im not sure....what should i do to collect my pp back????

i thought they can just send it to my post office from work.

HELP!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
If you have a credit card you can try getting an account with FedEx.

justneedtoknow said:
thanks jon. I have just recieved an email from immig saying tmy work permit application is complete. I have to send them copy of an electronic airway bill or give the ff details: courier acct #;name of comapny; name of courier accnt holder;& mailing address.. also they said I should not send courier personel to immig dep't. pick up will be arranged by them...
this has become so complication, i don't know what to do...dhl and ups don't offer these services. aramex too, fedex im not sure....what should i do to collect my pp back????

i thought they can just send it to my post office from work.

HELP!