+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting For January 2020 visa

SA4

Jan 1, 2020
Applied on 4th Dec. Medical updated on 2nd Jan. Processing of background check and eligibility review started on the same date.

My college started on 6th already.

Ab to depressing ho rha hai yaar. By when can a decision be expected...

Anyone in the same boat..

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Applied on 4th Dec. Medical updated on 2nd Jan. Processing of background check and eligibility review started on the same date.

My college started on 6th already.

Ab to depressing ho rha hai yaar. By when can a decision be expected...

Anyone in the same boat..
Yes, me and many others waiting for their final decision. did you apply from Pakistan or anywhere else?

SA4

Jan 1, 2020
2 of my other friends who passed medical on 2nd Jan got their decisions on 6th and 8th

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Any update on your online account as yet?
no update on account, just showing under process.. I sent the web form and got a generic response that the application is in queue to be reviewed by an officer.

Vivekvora007

Feb 2, 2019
It’s been almost 60 days since i did an application for student visa non sds online but haven’t got any reply
Applied 9th nov 19
Medical passed and Bg/reviewing started on 20th nov 19
Till then no updates
I have already did an inquiry via web form 2-3 times and got reply that file is under process

It is almost 2 month...clg is going to start on 20th jan ...delaying in process means there is some sign of approval..does anyone know that what is maximum time for non sds...any reply regarding this message ....i will pretty appreciate