+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting For January 2020 visa

omairs

Star Member
Jul 11, 2019
Guys I got two emails first at 5:38 AM and another at 5:43 AM but there is no update in gc key account what is this? Is it normal or not
Did you try clearing your cache and checked your GC key account again.. and did those emails said that you have update on your application or you have new message on your application?

Gurwinder43

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Did you try clearing your cache and checked your GC key account again.. and did those emails said that you have update on your application or you have new message on your application?
Yes they said we sent you a message about your application in your account l. In both the emails

Gurwinder43

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
I read on cic that sometimes message appears in account after 24 hours of update that’s why I am waiting for tonight and my lawyer suggested the same

Nazl

Jan 6, 2020
My student visa with my husband’s dependent visa was refused today

I applied for Diploma in special needs assistant

Reason :
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay,as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

•Your planned studies do not appear reasonable when reviewing your past study and employment history.

MY BIO
I’m 25 years
Working as a nursery teacher ( 5 years experience)
Ielts 7.5 ( L- 8.5 S-7.5 R-7 W-7)
•Certificate level early childhood education and AMI Teacher training
•Diploma in English

FINANCE
paid I year tuition fees
Have an amount of CA$ 87,000.00 in mine and husband’s account.
Showed a property value in mine name worth CA$ 201,000.

I’m planing to reapply soon because my ielts is expiring this February 1st I NEED HELP PLS