+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for ITA...Mmmm..Meanwhile

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Here is the scenario..I am at CRS 419 and waiting for the ITA. I am not sure if I will get it in May or perhaps maybe later.

One thing is for sure...ITA is just the beginning of the document and other formalities which I am kinda nervous about.
I am from India (North) and not sure what kind of formalities I need to do post ITA.

Furthermore, I have applied as the sole family member and has shown the funds limit upto 12700 CAD. This comes around 600,000 INR.
Now as per my understanding, 12700 CAD (INR 600,000) is the amount that I am suppose to show and travel with.
Currently I have around 500,000 INR in my account and it is always +/- 50,000 every month.

Can anyone please guide what should be my course of action here while I am waiting for the ITA.
Should I wait for the ITA or shall I start working on documentation or any other formality (Medical/Police Certificate etc.) while waiting for ITA.
How about funds showing and other financial details that I need to provide. Do I need proof of funds if I have 500,000+ in my account and I have showed the limit of 12,700 CAD? I will be able to reach upto 700,000 in my bank funds once I apply. Just wondering how this PoF thing works.

Also please suggest what other formalities do I need to take care apart from PoF before applying.

Please guide in details for these procedures.
If someone from India (highly grateful if from northern region) can guide on this, I shall be really grateful.
Thank you...

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Start arranging the required documents.

Here is a list for reference:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

You will get your own personalized checklist after you get ITA.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Maverick28 said:
Start arranging the required documents.

Here is a list for reference:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.0.html

You will get your own personalized checklist after you get ITA.
Thank you Maverick.
Please confirm my understanding on below details and correct where I am wrong.

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) - I believe this will be scanned copy of my PP
Marriage License/Certificate (required) - NA in my case as I am single
Proof of medical exam (required) - The medical certificate I was referring. How to go about it?
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) - Scanned copy of my certificate or ECA scanned copy?
Employment Records 1 (required) - Employement proof from my Employer. HR letterhead I suppose?
Employment Records 2 (required) - NA as I have worked with only 1 employer
Employment Records 3 (required) - NA as I have worked with only 1 employer
Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) - Police criminal clearance certificate. How to go about it?
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) - I am lost here. Please guide what should I do if I have 500,000+ INR of funds already
Digital photo (required) - Piece of Cake
Letter of Explanation (optional) - What's this?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Can anyone please share a template of the Employment proof that CIC wants?
As per my understanding, many Indian companies do not give details about Roles & Responsibilities which is required in CIC (please confirm).

I just checked the online employment proof letter generated from my company and it just says that Persona has been working with us since <Date of joining> as below:

To,
The CIC Office New Delhi ,
Canada Immigration ,
New Delhi .

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to certify that Mr. XXX working as Technology Lead, has been with XXXX since 1 January 2007 .

This letter has been issued at the request of the employee as an Employment proof to enable the employee to proof of employment with us .

Thanking you,
For XXX,

Manager - Employee Relations

Any suggestions??

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not sufficient, it is lacking the two most important pieces of information.

Duties/responsibilities and hours worked per week.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
_Harry_ said:
Thank you Maverick.
Please confirm my understanding on below details and correct where I am wrong.

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required) - I believe this will be scanned copy of my PP
Marriage License/Certificate (required) - NA in my case as I am single
Proof of medical exam (required) - The medical certificate I was referring. How to go about it?
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required) - Scanned copy of my certificate or ECA scanned copy?
Employment Records 1 (required) - Employement proof from my Employer. HR letterhead I suppose?
Employment Records 2 (required) - NA as I have worked with only 1 employer
Employment Records 3 (required) - NA as I have worked with only 1 employer
Police Certificates (Multiple) (required) - Police criminal clearance certificate. How to go about it?
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required) - I am lost here. Please guide what should I do if I have 500,000+ INR of funds already
Digital photo (required) - Piece of Cake
Letter of Explanation (optional) - What's this?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
always add extra money to account for currency conversion.