+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting for decision from rad appeal

Mrs. ch

May 8, 2019
hi i’m Refugee applicant in Canada and my work permit will expire in a few weeks I want to know that do I have to pay fees to extend work permit. Because first time it was free. Now I don’t know
Please reply

Mrs. ch

May 8, 2019
Please reply if someone knows about it.
Because I have already submitted my application and it showed $0 fees. I think I have done something wrong while applying online.
When the questioaire ask what is your status in Canada
I clicked on refugee claimant. Next it asked for
1) my claim has been sent to refugee division and no final decision has been made.
2 I’m a convention or a protected person
3) I’m not a convention refugee nor a protected person....
so on
So I selected 1) no final decision has been made.
And now I’m worried that they will refuse my application
Please if someone knows about it please reply

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Please reply if someone knows about it.
Because I have already submitted my application and it showed $0 fees. I think I have done something wrong while applying online.
When the questioaire ask what is your status in Canada
I clicked on refugee claimant. Next it asked for
1) my claim has been sent to refugee division and no final decision has been made.
2 I’m a convention or a protected person
3) I’m not a convention refugee nor a protected person....
so on
So I selected 1) no final decision has been made.
And now I’m worried that they will refuse my application
Please if someone knows about it please reply
Did you get your first work permit after applying for Refugee Protection and your claim has been pending ever since? If that's the case, you are exempt from paying the fee for this one as well.

Reactions: Lovely-Canada

Mrs. ch

May 8, 2019
Yes I got my first work permit when I applied for refugee claim
And after hearing I got negative decision. And after that I applied for appeal with refugee appeal division. (Rad). And that decision is pending , so in this case I have to pay fees if I need to extend my work permit

Latin40

Dec 6, 2018
They will refuse it. I made the same mistake before. You have to put that is in judicial review and pay 150 dollars.

Buffertiger

Feb 14, 2019
Yes I got my first work permit when I applied for refugee claim
And after hearing I got negative decision. And after that I applied for appeal with refugee appeal division. (Rad). And that decision is pending , so in this case I have to pay fees if I need to extend my work permit
Can u share the link to apply for the permit extension please thanks

Mrs. ch

May 8, 2019
They will refuse it. I made the same mistake before. You have to put that is in judicial review and pay 150 dollars.
it was accepted also i checked with immigration by calling them and they said you did it right
judicial review is federal appeal