+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting ecopr-calgary only

Joy dc

Jul 23, 2021
Hello everyone anyone here still waiting for ecopr? It’s been 24 days for me since i uploaded my address and picture. Let me know your timelines please. Thanks

Iheong

Dec 10, 2020
My case is in Calgary’s office too. Portal #2 email from July 18 till now. I feel they messed up the applications, I tried to contact them, and they say it’s ready for review. They have lists to do each day. But I know some applicants get ecopr the next day.

Joy dc

Jul 23, 2021
My case is in Calgary’s office too. Portal #2 email from July 18 till now. I feel they messed up the applications, I tried to contact them, and they say it’s ready for review. They have lists to do each day. But I know some applicants get ecopr the next day.
Hello did u get ur ecopr now? Its been 1 month and 9 days for me and still waiting :( tried to email them and i got same reply as you.

Joy dc

Jul 23, 2021
Same with what they have told me:( too sad