+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting and stuck.

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Hello Everybody,
I sent my application last may 2008, my work experience was in Elementary schools and I know this is not in the 38 occupation list, I am a secondary teacher now and I got some experience teaching languages before. Will they send me my application for sure a 100% or is there a chance that they will ask for more documents or clarifications. Please let me hear what you think. I am messed up.

Thank You in Advance.

Sham

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

hicham437 said:
Hello Everybody,
I sent my application last may 2008, my work experience was in Elementary schools and I know this is not in the 38 occupation list, I am a secondary teacher now and I got some experience teaching languages before. Will they send me my application for sure a 100% or is there a chance that they will ask for more documents or clarifications. Please let me hear what you think. I am messed up.

Thank You in Advance.

Sham
Not on the list? You will be getting it back with a refusal no documents requested.

PMM

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
they adviced me not to contact them and I am willing to move overseas, what should I do?

Thank you,

Hicham

manuwhiff

Dec 5, 2008
India
hicham437 said:
they adviced me not to contact them and I am willing to move overseas, what should I do?

Thank you,

Hicham
i applied on aug 08 NOC code 4141 working as secondary Teacher (Computer Faculty),we are in same condition me too hoping that at least they ask for documents, why i am hopeful coz in HRDC site the job duties are so similar and in this site(www.canadavisa.com) its mentioned that secondary teacher may be considered depending upon the job duties. other wise i will go for PNP quebec.

anyone please tell me i lodge two application simulataniously (1 i already lodged as FSW) and other for quebec?

hicham437

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
Is PNP Quebec different? WE running out of time man, I am looking for arranged employment but its tough, these recruiting companies all they want is your money and its hard to get an offer without a personal interview Plus whos is going to a year or so for a teacher to come and get the job.

Any Help.

Sham

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I don't think it's actually called a PNP in Quebec. They have their own version of skilled worker called Quebec skilled worker or QSW. They have their own requirements, one of which is speaking French, at least at a basic level. They have no 38 list and you don't need a job offer.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Enjoy!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/quebec/index.asp
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.asp