+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Waiting + 3 months since test/interview to DM. Anyone else?

architectcarioca

Sep 21, 2010
Hello,

It has been now 3 months, nothing “extra” asked during the interview that was really nice.

My spouse got DM the day after the interview and I am still IP. We have the same trips, etc

My spouse was asked for FP in Dec (before interview invitation).

No requestes for FP or any additional doc were asked for me.

Am I the only one in this situation? Are there others waiting + 3 months to get DM?

Can senior members give me some advice? Thank you! @legalfalcon @dpenabill @sns204

zglgjg

May 12, 2011
I did my test a week ago, but haven't received DM.
Does anyone how to contact CIC regarding such issue?

Pcanadian

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Hello,

It has been now 3 months, nothing “extra” asked during the interview that was really nice.

My spouse got DM the day after the interview and I am still IP. We have the same trips, etc

My spouse was asked for FP in Dec (before interview invitation).

No requestes for FP or any additional doc were asked for me.

Am I the only one in this situation? Are there others waiting + 3 months to get DM?

Can senior members give me some advice? Thank you! @legalfalcon @dpenabill @sns204
I have a friend who has almost the same situation, but it's been almost 6 weeks since they had the test.
When he called them to get explanation they said a background checks still pending.
myself still waiting for my DM but I'm actually a single applicant.
Idk what we should do.

baaqeel

Star Member
Oct 9, 2017
Longueuil
We are In the same boat, my wife and I did the test on 24 Jan and our status still in process until today, we didn’t get FPR or RQ.
Montreal Office

hangincanada

Star Member
Oct 6, 2016
i called three times but not helpful. the agent just insisted on 1 year policy... Ordered atip report and not helpful either. there are couple eligibility items show even 'not started'. I guess i was unlucky to have my application processed by a lazy officer who does not bother looking at it until it is almost due...

Alyssagreen

Dec 17, 2017
i called three times but not helpful. the agent just insisted on 1 year policy... Ordered atip report and not helpful either. there are couple eligibility items show even 'not started'. I guess i was unlucky to have my application processed by a lazy officer who does not bother looking at it until it is almost due...
which office are you?

mohanna

Star Member
Sep 2, 2011
I did my test IP on 24 January and sill IP while my wife did her test two months after me and got her oath invitation even that she was subject for quality insurance exercise that delayed here application four months!
It all depends on the officer...there is no rule!

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Test done Feb 05th (Montreal) still IP

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Can we share our country of origin i think it may be related ... mine is Lebanon

ecstrom

May 25, 2012
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
22-02-2014
I did my test a week ago, but haven't received DM.
Does anyone how to contact CIC regarding such issue?
It is not an issue. some people wait for months to get DM while others' decision might be made on the following day after the test. all normal.

migrant-seeker

Star Member
May 21, 2012
I did my FP in January 2018 only me was asked to do it, test on 6th February, my wife got DM the after the test and for me still in process! I did not leave Canada at all since I came here, I did the FP within a week of receiving the request, I also contacted RCMP who confirmed they sent FP results to IRCC the following day after doing my FP and IRCC confirmed that they got it with no issues.
Called IRCC twice and they always say everything looks good, we got your FP, you r still below the 12 months!!!
So frustrating

Reactions: Pcanadian