+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

W1 Visa

mahesh2017

Jul 16, 2018
Sir i am mahesh .15 days before I got a offer letter for Theblueberry farm in mantreal,Canada.One indian consultancy made a help to get this offer letter.They stated,should arrange the W1 visa for this offer letter. 10 days before i went to VFS Global, NEw delhi and submitted my documents along with this offer letter. They said within 28 days will send the result of the visa application and they given tracking ID to me. I am going to check my visa application status using this tracking ID, still now i am getting "Visa application tracking ID:... is being processed at the canada visa office. I am not clear pls give me the details for my doubts.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Sir i am mahesh .15 days before I got a offer letter for Theblueberry farm in mantreal,Canada.One indian consultancy made a help to get this offer letter.They stated,should arrange the W1 visa for this offer letter. 10 days before i went to VFS Global, NEw delhi and submitted my documents along with this offer letter. They said within 28 days will send the result of the visa application and they given tracking ID to me. I am going to check my visa application status using this tracking ID, still now i am getting "Visa application tracking ID:... is being processed at the canada visa office. I am not clear pls give me the details for my doubts.
1. What documents did you submit?

2. Are you tracking the status on the VFS website?

mahesh2017

Jul 16, 2018
Reply for your asked questions :
Your asked questions :
1. What documents did you submit?

2. Are you tracking the status on the VFS website?

Reply :

1. I submitted theblueberry farm offer letter,Work experience letter,My marksheet copies, Photo,Original Passport

2. Using given Tracking ID, i have checked through VFS website, still now i am getting the message that is "Visa application, tracking ID is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI."

mahesh2017

Jul 16, 2018
The consultancy said my job is labor work(the blueberry farm - sister concern of Lufa farm,Montreal, Canada),I m going to search the LIMA details in this website www.canadianimmigration.com I got following this information -" the employers hire low-range workers they do not need to submit a transition plan when applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)".Further what I do, pls give me the details.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The consultancy said my job is labor work(the blueberry farm - sister concern of Lufa farm,Montreal, Canada),I m going to search the LIMA details in this website www.canadianimmigration.com I got following this information -" the employers hire low-range workers they do not need to submit a transition plan when applying for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA)".Further what I do, pls give me the details.
It is a scam. There are no labor jobs like this that a Canadian employer will hire someone from abroad.

Can you post the job offer letter (after deleting your personal information from it)

When did you submit your application to VFS?

Reactions: scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Pretty much guaranteed this is a scam.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
This, I got the Offer letter form The blue berry farm,Montreal,Canada. Pls check this if its original or fake
Hope you haven't paid these guys any money.

I recommend you immediately email your local visa office + send a web form to allow you to cancel the processing of your WP application. You risk a 5-years' ban for misrepresentation for submitting fraudulent documents

mahesh2017

Jul 16, 2018
Sry I can't upload the offer letter because I m having offer letter in image format , here only ask the link , I don't know how to upload so I uploaded wrongly , if u don't mind can u give any idea to upload the offer letter