+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

W1 temporary work visa

Karan bhullar

Feb 13, 2019
One consultancy also send me a job offer in hotel line as a store keeper in
Hotel Sunset Inn & Suites in Vancouver
They kept my passport for LMIA process and told me money after visa so sir how iam Cheak my LMIA is real or fake please send me some real LMIA images if available
Contact me on instagram @bhullark007

May 17, 2019
how can we check, ..that visa we are getting is genuine or fake?
my sis applied in GMC Canada, and after that, she got mail of work visa as an Assistant manager in General motor co. Canada. next day means today 17 May 2019, she got a call from Canadian high commission Delhi for an enquiry and told that she will get a call today from GMC.
and one thing more is, in mail approximate 30,000 INR have to pay to pursue this process, Particulars are mentioned for depositing money.
just want to know visa is original or fake.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
how can we check, ..that visa we are getting is genuine or fake?
my sis applied in GMC Canada, and after that, she got mail of work visa as an Assistant manager in General motor co. Canada. next day means today 17 May 2019, she got a call from Canadian high commission Delhi for an enquiry and told that she will get a call today from GMC.
and one thing more is, in mail approximate 30,000 INR have to pay to pursue this process, Particulars are mentioned for depositing money.
just want to know visa is original or fake.
It's fake. You will never see that money again.

Reactions: tarun90

tarun90

May 25, 2019
Although this job offer is likely false given very unlikely Marriott would be recruiting or sponsoring anyone from overseas even less so for anyone with no hospitality experience or qualification what is the job description / responsibilities for a store executive in the hospitality industry anyway ? Has the consultancy named any particular hotel in Toronto.?

Also check the Marriott job listings for any such opportunity referred to as store executive as I cannot see one.

http://www.careers.marriott.com/career-paths/hotel/

https://ca.indeed.com/m/jobs?q=Marriott&l=&start=160&pp=AKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEXBC-dAQUBH0wJJgdiBhIIbQZmEbhXuBc4zaUVeUIgwP0cFNqcw7gzgNJatKeL_GTbV0IWDX0vJ5FRdPc4UoG_RTEfKJJFPz572gElEhYUwpNwS0h52VPRltyad31qdKXMvNlKSxtFWFMUTPXqy1itZl7hSCYOxzzlzgTodsSGDwwKEiy64e1rvP-e3C8f4vbQ6os1QqSa_ENfwNmeHCWo3ST9QAx6yRfFpk3Eu4RHVrguy-OOy5uq5w
Dear Sir
please advice
I am Tarun Sharma,
I have a one year work visa (multiple entry) of canada w.e.f. dec 2018 whose validity is upto dec 2019. I get this visa to work in university in montreal, who issued me employment number in november 2018 and I get my visa on the basis of that employment number. But, due to some personal reasons, I couldn't go to canada and join the institute at that time.
Now I want to go there again, for that university has issued me new employment number, as they said they have cancelled the previous employment number.
I want to ask you that now can I travel with same visa ( i.e. still valid) and new employment number which is issued to me or I have to apply for new visa again with new employment number. As my previous and this employer is same only employment number is changed.
Please advice me on it. As I have plan to go in mid of june.
Thanks and regards

divya25

Star Member
Jul 10, 2019
Hello,
I am applying W1 work permit visa with LMIA from india.
My status is now background check is completed .
file started on 16 july.
Now any idea when we get request form bio metric.