File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Thank you for your answer, I have closed work permit for 2 years, I have visa for 2 years, so I can go and come back, maybe 1 month, and then come back to continue waiting for the answer?
Again, I don't know the answer since this doesn't appear to be specifically called out on the IRCC website. I would recommend you consult with an immigration lawyer before leaving if you want to play it safe.

Sweetgurl

Jun 23, 2017
Hi All,
I was able to temporarily resolve my VOWP situation.Thanks for your advise.
My employer submitted application for a closed work permit and requested for just 6 months because I was in the process of PNP awaiting nomination with the believe that the nomination will be out before the 6 months is over, however still waiting for IRCC to decide on the present application.With that I have a maintained status and thus continued working.
Here is my present situation, I will appreciate your advice.

I have express entry profile, expecting nomination any time soon, this will give me an opportunity to get ITA and apply for PR through the PNP class. In this category I will be PA and spouse will be accompanying.
My spouse is in the EE pool and may soon get ITA to apply for PR through the FSW class. Spouse will be PA and I will be accompanying.
We do not want to be tied to down one province through PNP for job purposes, so trying to analyze which will be better for us.
We want to make a decision on whose ITA to use and who will be the Principal applicant for PR application.

Option 1-
If we decide am the PA that’s applying via PNP, we will have to reside in the nominating province for 3 years until we get citizenship. I can apply for BOWP to enable me continue working (as my present closed work permit which is in process will expire in 6 months’ time), and also the BOWP can carry me to work until PR is approved

Option 2-
If my spouse is the PA, we will be free to live and work in any province. But of we go this route, I can’t apply for BOWP as am not the PA. I don’t know how I will maintain status to keep working.
Will I be able to use my nomination certificate to apply for any work permit (BOWP or any closed work permit) to allow me be on maintained status while my spouse's PR application is in progress?
Is there any other way I can maintain status and continue working? Please advise

What do you think will be the best advice in this situation?
Thank you.

davieno

Jun 20, 2023
Processing takes maximum of 7 -10 working days.they treat fast as its a vulnerable case.Duration is always 1 year maximum.
Hi everyone- sorry to hear of the situation but anyone who has recieved vowp for less than a year.? Interested to know

sweetlips16

Aug 2, 2023
Hello i have applied my VOWP last july 3 2023, and now August 2, 2023, i have received a correspondence letter, like a biometric validity letter. Is it a positive sign that i can get my vowp soon?

sweetlips16

Aug 2, 2023
I am being financially abused, being charged for pay stubs, job letter etc. I am also being paid for fewer hours than I am made to work.
Being sexually and verbally abused too. I submitted screenshots of chats to prove the abuse.
I didn’t contact ministry of labour, never knew I could do that
Hello have you receive your VOWP?

davieno

Jun 20, 2023
Hi
Great news congrats!
In case of an applicant facing hardship/abuse from employer and if there is an agreement to reach a settlement, can the exiting employee still apply for VOWP as he no longer works with the same company.
Any views?

davieno

Jun 20, 2023
Hi
Great news congrats!
In case of an applicant facing hardship/abuse from employer and if there is an agreement to reach a settlement, can the exiting employee still apply for VOWP as he no longer works with the same company.
Any views?

Any views from this group pls advise.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Any views from this group pls advise.
Your situation is extremely unique. I doubt anyone is going to be able to provide any guidance. Suggest you consider speaking with an immigration lawyer.