+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VO Winnipeg Lets connect here

sophie2623

Jun 26, 2017
Same here
Called cic and they told me I passed eligibility and criminality check. Security checked hasn’t started yet. Seeing this post is making me worried now

Reactions: nawalasansol

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
As per Imm tracker, I can see few of us received, I heard Winnipeg fall under Vancouver.
Hey nawal,

You are right Winnipeg is under Vancouver. We received our gcms notes and eligibility criminality and medicals is passed. The security pages are not blank but the security status is blank which means either that is processing or its cleared we are not sure.

But my file hasnt been touched since june 26th thats is when we cleared eligibility.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Hey nawal,

You are right Winnipeg is under Vancouver. We received our gcms notes and eligibility criminality and medicals is passed. The security pages are not blank but the security status is blank which means either that is processing or its cleared we are not sure.

But my file hasnt been touched since june 26th thats is when we cleared eligibility.
When you received the gcms report. I ordered a few days back.
When you cleared eligibility and criminality? You can call CIC and ask them to add notes. I heard if you add notes, then the officer has to provide clarification why your file is not touched in a such a long time.

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
When you received the gcms report. I ordered a few days back.
When you cleared eligibility and criminality? You can call CIC and ask them to add notes. I heard if you add notes, then the officer has to provide clarification why your file is not touched in a such a long time.
I ordered it on nov 15 and received it on dec 19.
My eligibility and criminality have been cleared since june 26th. After that there is no movement on the file so i am assuming it is in security because that is left blank and thats the only part that has not been cleared.

What about others. Has anyone heard back or is any ppr reported from Winnipeg VO

sophie2623

Jun 26, 2017
Glad to hear. What's your timeline.
Just got email today
AOR Sept 22
MED pass Oct 18
Ghost update Dec 10 (called CIC on Dec 11, i was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, security check in process, then I called again on Dec 21, the agent told me the security check hasn't been started and my VO is in Winnipeg )
Landing interview email Jan 3

Im CEC inland

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
Hey congratulations!

Good to know Winnipeg is finally working on the files. Has anyone else received ppr from winnipeg VO.

Mine i called the agent yesterday and he said your security is in progress since June 2018 so I am guessing I am selected for SS. He has put in a request for my file since its been so long. Lets hope for the best.

Reactions: annevn8

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Just got email today
AOR Sept 22
MED pass Oct 18
Ghost update Dec 10 (called CIC on Dec 11, i was told eligibility passed, criminality passed, security check in process, then I called again on Dec 21, the agent told me the security check hasn't been started and my VO is in Winnipeg )
Landing interview email Jan 3

Im CEC inland
Congratulations..
Glad to hear some movement from this VO.
My status is still the same. Hoping for the best. Do you know or find any Ghost update in your profile?

sophie2623

Jun 26, 2017
Hey congratulations!

Good to know Winnipeg is finally working on the files. Has anyone else received ppr from winnipeg VO.

Mine i called the agent yesterday and he said your security is in progress since June 2018 so I am guessing I am selected for SS. He has put in a request for my file since its been so long. Lets hope for the best.
best luck!

sophie2623

Jun 26, 2017
Congratulations..
Glad to hear some movement from this VO.
My status is still the same. Hoping for the best. Do you know or find any Ghost update in your profile?
Yes, i got ghost update on Dec 10 and I called cic on Dec 11, and it seemed it was due to I passed the criminality check.
Then this Wed, i got the landing interview email and i went back to check the account, it had a ghost update again.

nawalasansol

May 29, 2017
Yes, i got ghost update on Dec 10 and I called cic on Dec 11, and it seemed it was due to I passed the criminality check.
Then this Wed, i got the landing interview email and i went back to check the account, it had a ghost update again.
Thanks for valuable information. I received ghost update on 15th December and 3rd January. I am hoping for the best to get asap.

DannyBo

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
I'm stuck with security screening now. It has been 224 days since I submitted my application. I regard the date moved to IP2 as my SS start date, which was 182 days ago. Hope Security screening will not take too long for me.

saharali2909

Star Member
Mar 26, 2018
I'm stuck with security screening now. It has been 224 days since I submitted my application. I regard the date moved to IP2 as my SS start date, which was 182 days ago. Hope Security screening will not take too long for me.
Hi Danny,

For me also its SS since june 2018. Been 250 days now. Hopefully we will all get it soon. I have heard SS average time is 7-8 months.