+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistors visa

Jun 18, 2022
Dear experts!

What answer should I choose for this question - If the child is not in Canada, will they accompany you to Canada? (required) - Yes/No
When I'm already in Canada and inviting my parents on a visitor visa.
Thanks in advance!!

trvdxb

Dec 9, 2019
Dear experts!

What answer should I choose for this question - If the child is not in Canada, will they accompany you to Canada? (required) - Yes/No
When I'm already in Canada and inviting my parents on a visitor visa.
Thanks in advance!!
definitely your answer should be NO if you would not accompanying them

ayoka

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra visa office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th June, 2014
Nomination.....
7th October , 2014
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
18th Feb, 2015
Med's Done....
20th Feb , 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19th June, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
28th August 2015
LANDED..........
8th sept 2015
Hello house. My sister applied for a visiting visa since August 2022 and to my surprise the status changed today to application withdrawn without requesting for a withdrawal. Please anybody experienced this before? What do we do? None of us initiated a withdrawal. Can cic withdraw without us requesting

Reactions: Aamirohri

canada.msn

Aug 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-09-2013
AOR Received.
07-Nov-2013
Hello house. My sister applied for a visiting visa since August 2022 and to my surprise the status changed today to application withdrawn without requesting for a withdrawal. Please anybody experienced this before? What do we do? None of us initiated a withdrawal. Can cic withdraw without us requesting
Never heard of this situation. May be it was mistake on CIC's part. You can send them a webform and ask for the details. Plus request for GCMS notes for more details.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would make sure it isn’t a glitch in the system and make sure it remains withdrawn. tomorrow for example. Then I would follow-up and see what has happened.

Aamirohri

Jan 5, 2023
hi, even i have faced same issue i have applied back in june 2022 and my application gotwithdrawn automatically in October 2022

Feb 19, 2023
Never heard of this situation. May be it was mistake on CIC's part. You can send them a webform and ask for the details. Plus request for GCMS notes for more details.
I have the same situation now for my parents visitor visa. It shows “ Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.”
Did you find out reason for it? Did you get any email from them?

Feb 19, 2023
I have the same situation now for my parents visitor visa. It shows “ Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.”

Jun 18, 2022
It's bizarre that the application is getting withdrawn automatically. . It seems to be a technical issue, but IRCC has been making many mistakes in recent days. I witness this as a spelling mistake, an email-id mistake. However, I recently applied for my parent's visitor visa using the new CIC portal, and my parent's application was approved in less than a month. Did you receive any email from IRCC before receiving this 'withdrawn' email or notifications?

Feb 19, 2023
It's bizarre that the application is getting withdrawn automatically. . It seems to be a technical issue, but IRCC has been making many mistakes in recent days. I witness this as a spelling mistake, an email-id mistake. However, I recently applied for my parent's visitor visa using the new CIC portal, and my parent's application was approved in less than a month. Did you receive any email from IRCC before receiving this 'withdrawn' email or notifications?
We haven’t received any emails regarding this yet. We have seen this status in GIC key portal. I have been trying to contact IRCC for sometime but couldn’t reach them. I submitted an enquire through IRCC webform too. But received an automatic reply saying we have high volumes and will try to reply to your email as soon as possible.

Dan5683

Dec 6, 2022
What could be the reason for IRCC Requesting for IMM5475 F after waiting for 6 month+. Any reason for that, cos have been waiting for PPR yet nothing. Is there a chance am getting PPR soon?

Jun 18, 2022
What could be the reason for IRCC Requesting for IMM5475 F after waiting for 6 month+. Any reason for that, cos have been waiting for PPR yet nothing. Is there a chance am getting PPR soon?

There could be various reasons for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) requesting this form after a long waiting period:

1. There might be a change in your application status or a need for additional information, and IRCC wants to confirm your authorized representative.
  2. There could be a procedural issue, such as a missing or incomplete form in your application, and they need the IMM5475 form to proceed.
  3. IRCC could be performing random checks or audits of application files, and your file was selected for review.

The processing time for immigration applications can vary greatly, depending on the type of application, individual circumstances, and the workload at the processing office. However, if IRCC requested the IMM5475 form, it might indicate that they are reviewing your file, and you could receive a decision or further instructions in the near future.

Keep monitoring your application status.

Jun 18, 2022
We haven’t received any emails regarding this yet. We have seen this status in GIC key portal. I have been trying to contact IRCC for sometime but couldn’t reach them. I submitted an enquire through IRCC webform too. But received an automatic reply saying we have high volumes and will try to reply to your email as soon as possible.
It's not uncommon for IRCC to experience high volumes of inquiries, leading to longer response times. In the meantime, you can take the following steps to stay informed and proactive about your application:

>>Regularly check your email, including the spam/junk folder
>>Continue monitoring your application status through the GCKey portal.
>>Since you have already submitted an inquiry through the IRCC webform, make sure to keep a record of your submission, including the date and any reference numbers. Be patient and allow time for them to respond...

Dan5683

Dec 6, 2022
There could be various reasons for Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) requesting this form after a long waiting period:

1. There might be a change in your application status or a need for additional information, and IRCC wants to confirm your authorized representative.
  2. There could be a procedural issue, such as a missing or incomplete form in your application, and they need the IMM5475 form to proceed.
  3. IRCC could be performing random checks or audits of application files, and your file was selected for review.

The processing time for immigration applications can vary greatly, depending on the type of application, individual circumstances, and the workload at the processing office. However, if IRCC requested the IMM5475 form, it might indicate that they are reviewing your file, and you could receive a decision or further instructions in the near future.

Keep monitoring your application status.

Thanks
Just that the waiting time can be tiring.

Angelia009

Star Member
May 16, 2019
My mother’s visitor visa application also withdrew automatically on 24th April 2023.anyone am got any update? Please share