+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistors visa

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
Hello house. My sister applied for a visiting visa since August 2022 and to my surprise the status changed today to application withdrawn without requesting for a withdrawal. Please anybody experienced this before? What do we do? None of us initiated a withdrawal. Can cic withdraw without us requesting
Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
hi, even i have faced same issue i have applied back in june 2022 and my application gotwithdrawn automatically in October 2022
Can you please let me know what was the status of your background check? did it show completed or not applicable? Can you please verify this for me?

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
I have the same situation now for my parents visitor visa. It shows “ Your application was withdrawn. We will send you a letter or email with details.”
Did you find out reason for it? Did you get any email from them?

MickyRoc4

Mar 5, 2018
My mother’s visitor visa application also withdrew automatically on 24th April 2023.anyone am got any update? Please share