+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vistor visa from Egypt

Fady88

Apr 20, 2018
Hello everyone,

I and my wife intend to travel to Canada(Toronto) from 2nd August to 11th August, can i apply for the visa these days or it would be so early?any advice about the good timing?
To show ties to my home country, can i attach properties that belong to me and other properties that belong to my father? Or those belong to my father do not matter ?
I and my wife have a past history of travel to Greece (spent our honeymoon there last October) and I alone have a past history of travel to london /turkey/ dubai. I do not have any relatives in Canada but i do have some friends. Am i in a big need for a letter of invitation or not?
About financial support, how much do i need to provide?for 2 persons for 9 nights.
Is it better to apply together or separately?

Any advices are appreciated.
Thank you!

Last edited:

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I would apply for a TRV now. Processing can often take several months.

Your father's property documents are of no use and should not be included. Only include evidence of property owned by you and your wife.

I would recommend you show at least $5,000 in funds to cover your visit and flights. More would be better.

Reactions: Fady88

Fady88

Apr 20, 2018
I would apply for a TRV now. Processing can often take several months.

Your father's property documents are of no use and should not be included. Only include evidence of property owned by you and your wife.

I would recommend you show at least $5,000 in funds to cover your visit and flights. More would be better.
Thank you alot for your reply.
The purpose of our travel is tourism and sightseeing. Do i have to provide a detailed itinerary (places with expenses ) for our trip ?
I do not have a letter of invitation.. Dose that lower our chances to obtain the visa ?
Thank you!