+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Visitors visa

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Answered in the previous post
Before submitting the documents he must possessed his UCI and Application number which is required for CSE i guess and while he applied paper based through lahore, he needs to link his account first and then he will get the UCI number.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna and @Omairi7 can i send them my property docs as well or it is ok now as already been 67 days done so is it ok to send or let it be confused bit like how long it will take and what is happening

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@Bryanna and @Omairi7 can i send them my property docs as well or it is ok now as already been 67 days done so is it ok to send or let it be confused bit like how long it will take and what is happening
But why have you been waiting for so long? I had advised ZZoro (in what seems like months ago) and you had been replying to that thread.

Do send your any documents that will prove your strong ties. Compile it as one PDF file. And, send as a CSE + email

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
But why have you been waiting for so long? I had advised ZZoro (in what seems like months ago) and you had been replying to that thread.

Do send your any documents that will prove your strong ties. Compile it as one PDF file. And, send as a CSE + email
thanks for your reply @Bryanna i have a question like if i send them docs and withdraw passports for travelling and do travel with family and in any case wife and son passport got filled and they ask for passport so do i need to send the same passport or can send new passport as well? just a question as their passport expiry is june 18 and you know the laws of embassy or they can ask me to renew the passport and send confuse bit about it.

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for your reply @Bryanna i have a question like if i send them docs and withdraw passports for travelling and do travel with family and in any case wife and son passport got filled and they ask for passport so do i need to send the same passport or can send new passport as well? just a question as their passport expiry is june 18 and you know the laws of embassy or they can ask me to renew the passport and send confuse bit about it.
You shud send same passport the one you mention in form

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
I recommend you submit your property documents (translated into English by a certified translator, if required) immediately through a Case Specific Enquiry + email to the Abu Dhabi visa office.

You can also include property valuation + any other evidence of strong ties (you can post the list of documents submitted on here if you need advice)..... and request the visa office to consider these documents as part of the TRV application because VFS Pakistan refused to accept these documents + you believe these documents are critical to the assessment of your TRV application
Dear sir/madam
I have translated my documents with notary public attested after email immigration Canada visa office to Dubai and Islamabad high commissioner I did it as you guide me. Now I want to confirmed my visa officer has received my documents via email and he will attached with my application so please guide me thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
There are multiple issues in your case:
1. I suggest you quickly email the property documents and valuation + any other documents which prove each applicant's individual strong ties to the visa office

2. You must get new additional passport booklets issued from your passport authorities immediately for your wife/son. You should not have submitted an already filled passport booklet. IRCC needs at least one blank page to stamp the TRV.

3. Alternatively to Point 2, you must get their passports reissued immediately otherwise if they are approved for TRVs, it would be really short validity until June 2018. So much of efforts and waiting for almost nothing :p

After they are issued the new passports, you must inform the visa office immediately to process their TRV applications with the new passport numbers.

The visa office will not ask you to renew their passports and submit new passports. IRCC would instead issued short-validity TRVs

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
There are multiple issues in your case:
1. I suggest you quickly email the property documents and valuation + any other documents which prove each applicant's individual strong ties to the visa office

2. You must get new additional passport booklets issued from your passport authorities immediately for your wife/son. You should not have submitted an already filled passport booklet. IRCC needs at least one blank page to stamp the TRV.

3. Alternatively to Point 2, you must get their passports reissued immediately otherwise if they are approved for TRVs, it would be really short validity until June 2018. So much of efforts and waiting for almost nothing :p

After they are issued the new passports, you must inform the visa office immediately to process their TRV applications with the new passport numbers.

The visa office will not ask you to renew their passports and submit new passports. IRCC would instead issued short-validity TRVs
@Bryanna thanks for your reply VAC returned me property docs but accepted my My funds summary and assets details paper it had bank data financial records and property valuation and details as well which match with my ITR as well as property address indicates in ITR as well and on that paper as well just want to know in that case if i send it will be ok or it can go negative as well as its been around 69 days and if i send so they can think like i am in hurry to get approve visa only just my thought so advice about it..

regarding passport and visa validity i have no issue even if they issue until june 18 i can apply again after i am a solo traveler had no other option if i renew passport and submit it so you know it can indicates them in doubt as it had around 4 to 5 pages blank that was a reason i submitted as it is i was aware about visa validity but had no option

tomorrow sending them email for passport withdrawal as i don't want to spoil my holidays atlest if i'll have passport so i can plan other places for december and if in meanwhile they send any good news so i can resubmit but right now no other option as i visited VAC they said keep in mind 12 days for passport return so i can't take risk with holidays :)

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
@Bryanna thanks for your reply VAC returned me property docs but accepted my My funds summary and assets details paper it had bank data financial records and property valuation and details as well which match with my ITR as well as property address indicates in ITR as well and on that paper as well just want to know in that case if i send it will be ok or it can go negative as well as its been around 69 days and if i send so they can think like i am in hurry to get approve visa only just my thought so advice about it..

regarding passport and visa validity i have no issue even if they issue until june 18 i can apply again after i am a solo traveler had no other option if i renew passport and submit it so you know it can indicates them in doubt as it had around 4 to 5 pages blank that was a reason i submitted as it is i was aware about visa validity but had no option

tomorrow sending them email for passport withdrawal as i don't want to spoil my holidays atlest if i'll have passport so i can plan other places for december and if in meanwhile they send any good news so i can resubmit but right now no other option as i visited VAC they said keep in mind 12 days for passport return so i can't take risk with holidays :)
@Bryanna still waiting for your reply