Visitors visa

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
Dear Sir/madam
This new year 2018 and crismiss I want to visit Canada Toronto with my wife and daughter I am a business man in Pakistan and I have sponsor latter of Canada my uncle living in Toronto and please tell me what kind of documents I need for got 100% visit visa successfully
Waiting your answer
Thanks
Regard
Rasheed

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
Dear Sir/madam
This new year 2018 and crismiss I want to visit Canada Toronto with my wife and daughter I am a business man in Pakistan and I have sponsor latter of Canada my uncle living in Toronto and please tell me what kind of documents I need for got 100% visit visa successfully
Waiting your answer
Thanks
Regard
Rasheed
There is no way of having 100% success rate.

For high chances:
- Trip of no more than 2 weeks.
- Funds of 10000 CAD per person per week.
- Clear itinerary of places to visit and events to attend.
- Employment letter with a company where you have at least worked 1 year.
- Vacation leave document from company with expected return day included.
- Strong financial assets like property, mortgages, investments, automovil, etc.

- For kid: letter of school enrollment, letter of school vacation.
- For wife: employment letter.

Best of lucks.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear Sir/madam
Waiting your answer
Thanks
Regard
Rasheed
One bit of advice:
Apply online. Do not apply through VFS Pakistan as they return property/business documents for illogical reasons = TRV refusals.

You must also prove that your business is actively trading + you have other reasons to return home (property/land ownership + other dependent family + good financial situation without borrowing from anyone, etc).

I recommend you do not apply for your daughter. Only apply for yourself and your wife as your daughter would be one reason to return home = Better chances of approval

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
One bit of advice:
Apply online. Do not apply through VFS Pakistan as they return property/business documents for illogical reasons = TRV refusals.

You must also prove that your business is actively trading + you have other reasons to return home (property/land ownership + other dependent family + good financial situation without borrowing from anyone, etc).

I recommend you do not apply for your daughter. Only apply for yourself and your wife as your daughter would be one reason to return home = Better chances of approval
Dear Mr Rasheed.
do you have travel history? It also matters alot during trv decision making.

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
Dear Mr Rasheed.
do you have travel history? It also matters alot during trv decision making.
Yes this year I travel sudia arab with my wife perform imran

I submit me and my family documents from Lahore vsf global office for Canada visit visa when I was submitting my documents Lahore office supervisor don't accept my property documents of photos copy attested. I don't understand why.
Because embassy reject vist and ask whats motives you will back home country.property documents a strong relationship for back to country
Kindly guide me about it very thanks
Waiting

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
Now I have submitted my documents to Canada embassy via vsf office Lahore now how can I send my property documents please guide me if you have any email of responsible person from embassy please tell i can scan and email very thanks Waiting
Brayanna please you also tell thanks

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Now I have submitted my documents to Canada embassy via vsf office Lahore now how can I send my property documents please guide me if you have any email of responsible person from embassy please tell i can scan and email very thanks Waiting
Dear hussain sb
Please visit this page and find the details.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=Abu Dhabi&_ga=2.45521892.157431875.1510591619-1788069303.1508074593
Make sure you must have your UCI and application number with you.

You can also link your paper based application to online status so you will get the updates.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/account.asp

Omairi7

Sep 29, 2017
Thanking you for the details about you submission on 13.
Please share your previous details too about refusals.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I recommend you submit your property documents (translated into English by a certified translator, if required) immediately through a Case Specific Enquiry + email to the Abu Dhabi visa office.

You can also include property valuation + any other evidence of strong ties (you can post the list of documents submitted on here if you need advice)..... and request the visa office to consider these documents as part of the TRV application because VFS Pakistan refused to accept these documents + you believe these documents are critical to the assessment of your TRV application

HussainRasheed

Nov 3, 2017
Faisalabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vsf Lahore
I submit my documents from Lahore vsf global office yesterday today I want submit my property documents please guide how to do it wich proper way

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
I have all documents translated and attested just I don't know address where have to send
If you have other evidence which you believe can help your TRV application then do combine it as a single PDF.

Please send all documents at one go. Don't send additional documents later because they may not be considered + it would delay the processing

Web form is here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Emails to the Abu Dhabi visa office:
abu-dhabi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and to abdbi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca