5-7-2016
File Transfer...
26-8-2016
Med's Done....
28-4-2016
Passport Req..
9-2-2017
Hi there

Actually i want to apply super visa for my father he is working in dubai but one thing i am confused about his passport name because his passport name is different than mine pasport father name the difference is B and V example His passport name showing JASBIR and my passport father name is JASVIR ...Can you please anyone help me this way what should i do or where i can apply for him from dubai or india ???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
@navyharry

Your dad must apply from Dubai as he lives and works there.

He must demonstrate his strong ties to the UAE and India.

As for his name:
Include your birth certificate if your dad's name has the same spelling as his passport..... or else, submit an affidavit stating Jasvir and Jasbir are the same person.

Your dad most probably has a middle name.... so it will be fine.... if his middle name + surname have the same spelling in your birth certificate + your/your dad's passports

Oct 10, 2016
hi everyone....
my mom and dad applied for visitor visa.
they submitted their paper application at ahmedabad VFS on 5th October and it was in process on 6th october and now as of october 10th it says their passport is dispatched from Bangalore office.
my question is does this make sense?
is their way to know its approved or refused?
please help me... ???

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
Hi all

what does this mean?
""Visa application, tracking ID No.2016XXXXXXXXXXXXX Passport has been couriered from the Canada Visa Application Centre, on 11/10/2016 vide courier partner. To track the status of the shipment, please visit courier partner website.""

visa application was submitted from Bangalore VFS to Delhi. today when i checked with the VFS tracking number this was the status.
where can i get the courier tracking details?

thank you.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
11081990 said:
hi everyone....
my mom and dad applied for visitor visa.
they submitted their paper application at ahmedabad VFS on 5th October and it was in process on 6th october and now as of october 10th it says their passport is dispatched from Bangalore office.
my question is does this make sense?
is their way to know its approved or refused?
please help me... ???
You'll have to wait until you get their passports back.... probably on Thursday or Friday.

You can try linking their paper applications to their online account to check.

Hope they've been issued visas

boss800

Sep 22, 2016
we are still waiting for my parents application applied on August 23rd. I opened enquiry also on 5th October, no response yet. Do they even look at the inquiries?
Will it make difference if I open another one? This wasn't even first time TRV for them, They already had multiple entry visa for canada which was expired. Isn't background check is saved in their system?

anu321

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
SINP (Non EE)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sep 2015
AOR Received.
10-Mar-2015
File Transfer...
20-Feb-2016
Med's Request
12-Sep-2016
Med's Done....
13-Sep-2016
I applied TRV for for my uncle and aunt. Submitted online application on October 4, 2016. To my good surprise, they got passport request today. Will be submitting their passports for visa stamping. They both have travel history (visited Canada twice in 2010 and 2011) and also recently got USA visitor visa stamped (no USA travel history though).

Good luck!!

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
Good news

My parents TRV- Passport request on Friday, Oct 7, 2016

Applied online on Sept 18 and Waiting to submit passport ASAP

Thanks to this Forum and Experts :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* u guys are the reason for my Happiness. Appreciate your Time and advice :-*

RoseCanada

Mar 30, 2016
sharmag said:
My father has received the passport request yesterday. Thank you all for your wishes. I have a quick question. Will collection of passport from VFS is faster or by courier? And does the courier start from visa office or the vfs guys collect them and then put them in courier? Please help with your replies. I need to book the ticket but would not know when the passport would be received. he will be submitting the passport tomorrow.

Regards,
Sharma
Congratulations My parents got passport request on Oct 7, 2016. Im happy for you. :D ;D :) ;) ;D :p
I dnt know abt courier but my parents are going in-person to submit passport and pick up passport as they stay close to VFS bangalore.

RamInCanada

Sep 21, 2016
Bryanna said:
You'll have to wait until you get their passports back.... probably on Thursday or Friday.

You can try linking their paper applications to their online account to check.

Hope they've been issued visas
Hi Bryanna
My parents visit visa approved, They requested for pasports and i am sending today
applied on 25 sep, pasport request date is 10 october
Thanks alot

gathwala751

Oct 11, 2016
hlo can u give me a update that how many times ur application got updated through the process ?
i also applied online on 28 sep nd instantly got 1 msg of updation till date nothing so far...

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
RamInCanada said:
Hi Bryanna
My parents visit visa approved, They requested for pasports and i am sending today
applied on 25 sep, pasport request date is 10 october
Thanks alot
That's great. Congrats

sharmag

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-08-2014
Nomination.....
09-12-2014
File Transfer...
29-01-2015
Med's Request
21-02-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015
Interview........
Wavied off
Passport Req..
31-03-2015 (Submitted on 02-4-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
18-03-2015 (Collected Passport on 22-04-2015)
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
RoseCanada said:
Congratulations My parents got passport request on Oct 7, 2016. Im happy for you. :D ;D :) ;) ;D :p
I dnt know abt courier but my parents are going in-person to submit passport and pick up passport as they stay close to VFS bangalore.
Congratulations RoseCanada. He stays in hyderabad little far from VFS hyderabad. But as he opted for courier, the passport is being dispatched from VFS bangalore. He got an update that his passport is in courier. Hopefully he will receive it tomorrow. All the best to you.

Regards,
Sharma

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 11 Oct 2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:20161003INxxxxxxxxxx

what does this mean? does it mean passport is back from canadian embassy to VFS?

thanks

Oct 10, 2016
HI EVERYONE
Just want to inform all of you
my mom and dad submitted their paper application on 5th October at ahmedabad vfs.
it was in process on 6th october at Bangalore office
then it said passport is dispatched on 10th October from Bangalore office
as of today 12th October, my mom and dad got their passport and got approved for 10 years multiple visa.
thanks all of you who directly and indirectly help me in this process.
i was expecting that it will take 1 to 2 months for visa but they got in 1 week.
THANK YOU...