india
Category........
Visa Office......
COLOMBO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
---
i got my mother's multiple entry visitor visa till expiry of passport. i need some clarification for below queries.

1. i mentioned 3 months visiting to canada when i submitted online application. now since she got visa, can i book ticket for her with return date flight ticket after 5 months?

2. I believe 6 months period will start from the day of landing in Canada. kindly confirm whether my understanding is right or wrong.

3. Once my mother is here, can I ask for supervisa for her from within Canada so that she can stay with us for longer period of time.?

sandy99980

Sep 26, 2016
Gujarat india
Visa Office......
Banglore
App. Filed.......
17-10-2016
Whatsaap me on +917405171067 I will share u the details , my flight is from Mumbai to Jeddah and Jeddah to Toronto on 9th Nov

ArunOnline

Sep 28, 2016
SANDALWOOD said:
i got my mother's multiple entry visitor visa till expiry of passport. i need some clarification for below queries.

1. i mentioned 3 months visiting to canada when i submitted online application. now since she got visa, can i book ticket for her with return date flight ticket after 5 months?

2. I believe 6 months period will start from the day of landing in Canada. kindly confirm whether my understanding is right or wrong.

3. Once my mother is here, can I ask for supervisa for her from within Canada so that she can stay with us for longer period of time.?

1. Yup
2. Correct

Hope someone else will give you an answer for #3

SweetyAjoy

Jul 26, 2016
Bryanna said:
Try linking your paper application to your online account for actual updates

[/qu
Thanx..
But i have only rcvd a mail regarding the tracking number.
How and where can i find my Application Number?

malay14all

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
15-10-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2014
Med's Done....
05-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-03-2015
HI Guys... Just wanted to update, My Son's TRV got approved on 30 September, got the passport today with TRV valid till passport validity.

He is an Infant, me and my wife both hold PR card and my child is born in India.I got an offer and need to join the organisation on 24th October. I made a paper application, which I submitted on 20th September 2016.
I accompanied following
- Invitation letter from my cousin and me for accommodation and expenses.
- My Offer letter in Canada
- Return Tickets
- Financial proof of 20K CAD

I was bit surprised last friday as it was only 10 days and I got message that passport has been dispatched. Since my application was linked I was able to check that it was approved.
This is my second attempt, as previously my son's TRV was rejected 3 months back using online application. Only change was my job offer and return flight tickets were not attached.

So attaching the return flight tickets definitely gives you extra bonus point, anyone going for re-application must put that up. I guess job offer helps too, and maybe for the same reason my son's visa got approved within 10 days of application from Bangalore Visa office.

boss800

Sep 22, 2016
Hi..my parents applied paper application for TRV from chandigarh on August 23, still in process. Anyone from Chandigarh who got approval recently? They have 10 years US visa and visited multiple times and had multiple entry Canada visa which was expired in 2010.
Thanks.

sindhugururaj

Dec 5, 2014
hI

i tried to link my fathers paper application online using this link http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/my_application/link.asp
but it said no applications found.
i only have the VFS tracking number but no application number or UCI number.
so i just gave family name , dob and other passport details.

pls help

thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi..my parents applied paper application for TRV from chandigarh on August 23, still in process. Anyone from Chandigarh who got approval recently? They have 10 years US visa and visited multiple times and had multiple entry Canada visa which was expired in 2010.
Thanks.
They should have applied under CAN+

boss800

Sep 22, 2016
@Bryanna..

I didn't know about Can+ then. I found out after we applied. Incase, their visa gets rejected, we will apply again under CAN+. They are coming only for 10 days for wedding in mid November.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
boss800 said:
@Bryanna..

I didn't know about Can+ then. I found out after we applied. Incase, their visa gets rejected, we will apply again under CAN+. They are coming only for 10 days for wedding in mid November.
Based on their US/Canada travel history, your parents have very good chances of getting TRVs even until the validity of their passports.

I suggest you send CSEs to the relevant visa office. You must include their plane tickets and request for expedited decisions

boss800

Sep 22, 2016
@Bryanna..
Thank you. will do it. I was able to link my mom's application online but could not do my dad's. My dad is primary applicant. Can we do CSE via paper or just online?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
boss800 said:
@Bryanna..
Thank you. will do it. I was able to link my mom's application online but could not do my dad's. My dad is primary applicant. Can we do CSE via paper or just online?
It's a web form. You'll have to Google for the link to the correct visa office